Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dexter Season 6 ħħħ SPOILERS ħħħ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^exactly...first boardwalk with jimmy n his mom and now debra n dex...wtf man **** is sick...like cupocity mentioned probably this way michael hall has a way to kill her off the show and no longer work with his ex-wife...i sure hope thats the plan she is annoying as ****....

Comment

Last episode was great !!! Dex might have to kill his sister in the next season.

Comment

Deb has always been annoying as **** but this season she wasn't as bad. Jumping from man to man and getting too serious was annoying as hell. If this is a way to kill her off, then cool.

However, I doubt that's going to happen. She has enough room to run and get away from Dexter. Who knows if she'll turn him in or give him an ultimatum to **** her or not. I mean, the hand in the cardboard box is still at Dex's house. If an investigation happens, they might finid that and Dexter might be all on his own. Who really knows. It's a crazy twist they did with the intern and Deb doing what they did.

I knew she was bound to find out, but not this early. Especially with 2 seasons still left. ****'s about to get real

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
          Last episode was great !!! Dex might have to kill his sister in the next season.
          but not b4 he ****s her.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            last episode was f.uckin good.....i'm diggin this season a bunch...

setting up a lot of sh.it for the future...

that black dude is a good cop, surely Doakes 2.0 eventually....

I hope rogue Dexter lasts...
            Doakes was the man. Great character.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
              Doakes was the man. Great character.
              Just watching this video shows how season 1 was such a damn great season. Dexter needs someone like Doakes again.

Comment

Wasn't that great of an ending, think this has been one of the weakest seasons so far. Deb was always going to find out his dark secret but i wouldn't be surprised if she just accepted it and kept quiet about it. I'd be very surprised if she turned him in considering he's her brother and new love interest.

Whatever happens, i just hope they change the story a bit. Seasons 1-4 were all epic but seasons 5 and 6 seemed like it was just going through the motions doing the same thing but with a less interesting plot. Dexter chases a killer then he manages to get rid of them at the end and not get caught. Hopefully now Deb has seen Dexter kill some ****'s going to go down.

Comment

This season was garbage.

It was obvious since the second episode that James Olmos' character was not real. Mos Def's character was boring and a waste of time. Almost every time Travis was on the screen I laughed. I can't take him or the spiritual story line seriously at all.

They completely ignored Quinn's suspicions about Dexter. And worst of all and what killed the show for me, Deb falls in love with Dexter. This has almost ruined the show for me. It just makes no sense what so ever. Especially considering the fact that they even hinted at them being half siblings with his dad's shaky background.

Now the thing I've been waiting for has finally happened (Deb catching Dex) and I don't even care because she wants to **** him.

Comment

Deb is not going to get killed. They are just lining with the book, I was wondering why they didn't do that in the first season like the first book.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkly_Dreaming_Dexter
                    Last edited by Chups; 12-27-2011, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      This season was garbage.

It was obvious since the second episode that James Olmos' character was not real. Mos Def's character was boring and a waste of time. Almost every time Travis was on the screen I laughed. I can't take him or the spiritual story line seriously at all.

They completely ignored Quinn's suspicions about Dexter. And worst of all and what killed the show for me, Deb falls in love with Dexter. This has almost ruined the show for me. It just makes no sense what so ever. Especially considering the fact that they even hinted at them being half siblings with his dad's shaky background.

Now the thing I've been waiting for has finally happened (Deb catching Dex) and I don't even care because she wants to **** him.

how? its been clearly established who dexter's father was since season 1...(blood transfusion)

Comment

Working...
                      X