• Show
Clear All

Their ******ed leader has amnesia and claims he never posted in the HL

Comment

leader?

see, i'm dealing with kids here man.

Comment

Let me tell you all about white people-

We enjoy knowing there's a place where Hispanics can come together........and rip themselves apart. Saves us a lot of work. So, while you guys are ready to kill each other over "my country has the better boxer", it's nothin' but high-fives and turkey sandwiches with me and my guys.

Thanks for helping us with the master plan!

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
          Let me tell you all about white people-

We enjoy knowing there's a place where Hispanics can come together........and rip themselves apart. Saves us a lot of work. So, while you guys are ready to kill each other over "my country has the better boxer", it's nothin' but high-fives and turkey sandwiches with me and my guys.

Thanks for helping us with the master plan!
          LOL!

it's mayonnaise turkey sandwiches!

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            LOL!

it's mayonnaise turkey sandwiches!
            No need to get redundant, Boricqua.....the mayonnaise is implied!

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
              wow never seen this much puerto ricans replying i thought they were in hiding or something
              Nobody has been in hiding. The Hispanic Lounge should be called the mexican lounge. The only society that endorses ignorance. Can't post anything without one of you getting into racist bashing or being repetitive of the same ****.

Its like talking to a bunch of junior high school kids. Like if life is balanced in how many champs a country has.

There are some good mexican fans but some here have low self esteem and I guess they feel better with their ignorant rants

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Nobody has been in hiding. The Hispanic Lounge should be called the mexican lounge. The only society that endorses ignorance. Can't post anything without one of you getting into racist bashing or being repetitive of the same ****.

Its like talking to a bunch of junior high school kids. Like if life is balanced in how many champs a country has.

There are some good mexican fans but some here have low self esteem and I guess they feel better with their ignorant rants

Comment

hey everybody remember this "salido is a bum juanma's going to knock him the fuk out" thats when the puerto ricans decided once again to go into hiding

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
                    Yup as you see childish. Simply unable to keep up with out being so childish

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      Yup as you see childish. Simply unable to keep up with out being so childish
                      calm down dawg im just ****in wit yall i like stiring **** up to get entertained but i started this thread to get back at la migra for being racist towards mexicans thats it but i guess some guys here take it to far

Comment

Working...
                      X