Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

seriously..how do you over price yourself for a damn video game??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well guys.

i heard its mainly because Mayweather wanted tobe the face of the game alas Jeter on MLB games, Jordan on NBAs, Tiger Woods in Golf games, etc.

and since he wanted that, he demanded more money cause of it.

they considered the idea but like round 4, they wanted two people on the cover. pacquiaovsmayweather. and mayweather didnt want to share the spotlight (and the potiental income) and said no.

so ea stuck to their guns and stood with the product they have now.

ill admit ill buy a mayweather spotlighted boxing game, even more with him and pac on the cover. thats legendary imo.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
      They should create a fictional fighter and name it Gayweather, just to **** with him.
      Gayweather will be on vacation and you must unlock him to play him. To unlock him you must get him to go pass the security gate. It will be very difficult to get Gayweather throgh the gate so most player will get mad and smash their controller out of anger....when the controller sense that it's been smashed ( player has been very angry ) Gayweather will be unlocked.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
        What system has the best game play Xbox or Playstation?
        I've only played Fight Night on Playstation, can't tell you what if any difference there is. Gameplay wise I don't think they are any different. I personally prefer the Playstation controller.

Comment

Working...
        X