Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Calzaghe come out of retirement to build up his legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
    If he beats those names youd have to be a real clwon to say his resume is ****.
    This is nsb mate, hadn't you noticed.......

Comment

I already consider him to be the greatest super middleweight of all-time. He didn't face all of the best competition but he faced enough to claim the spot.

As for his P4P all-time great legacy, it's lacking. If Calzaghe wants to prove he's a P4P all-time great, he needs to come back. Whether it be in the super middleweight or the light heavyweight division, he needs to face and beat the best.

Comment

No, he's been retired for over a year now.

Comment

Its not hard if you retire after fighting two old ass fighters. Just saying.
          Hopkins still had something left. Of course Jones was completely shot. Still Joe wasn't exactly a spring chicken himself.

No. It's a good call. I hate that Hopkins, Jones, Holyfield and others are still fighting when they really should be lying on the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by boojee View Post
            bok! bok! bok!

but..but...but..."we played basketball together"

Wrong thread squinty eyed ******.

Comment

bok! bok! bok!

Comment

Its not hard if you retire after fighting two old ass fighters. Just saying.
                A Floyd fan at his best,no shame huh!!How in the world is a Floyd fan gonna have the nerve to talk about anyone's resume,How??U gotta be shameless I guess,wow!!

Comment

Yes he does need to come out of retirement if he wants his resume to not be a joke. But if he is financially set and he doesn't give a **** about what the fans want or the quality of his past opposition, then the douche should stay in retirement. I think Kessler might lose to Froch too. Calzaghe would handle Froch, which goes to show you that Calzaghe's talent is a lot better than his courage.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                    If he came back and defeated Dawson, Froch, Ward and Pascal, his haters would still say his resume is no good.

So I hope he has a happy retirement!
                    Like he has come close to testing that theory. Ward/Dawson are more technically skilled than any fighter Calzaghe has been in the ring with who are not too old.

Comment

Originally posted by -Minstrel Man- View Post
                      No, he's been retired for over a year now.
                      Floyd was retired for 2.

Vitali was retired for 4.

Comment

Working...
                      X