Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: Cotto will be in another mega fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum: Cotto will be in another mega fight.

Bob arum wants Miguel cotto to face Hatton and Maybe Margarito ( this time without plaster) according to Primera hora the fight with hatton in july, and the next fight in november then a mega fight, with who he did not say. but keep in mind he want a rematch with pacquiao.

scenario: pacquiao will fight floyd, floyd will win for sure. cotto will fight hatton, cotto will win that fight. maybe margarito, Cotto will beat margarito, remember no plaster this time. then beleive or not, Cotto will face Mayweather because by this time pacquiao have been defeated by Floyd.

would be interesting to see even if half of that turned out...

i don't think cotto would want to fight margarito again - especially after the weekend.

hatton - well of course he would take this fight as it will be the much safer of the two and generate the same if not mroe amount of cash....but would hatton be willing to take this fight?...if anything i'd kinda be expecting cotto and hatton to maybe have one more fight against a bum and call it quits for their careers, closing it off with a win..

Comment

That's good to hear I suppose. I just hope that Arum doesn't pull any bull**** about setting up a Pac-Cotto rematch like he was telling people. No need for that at all. And I'm sure that Freddie Roach has put his foot down with Arum where that is concerned. Pac gave rematches to JMM, Barrera, and Morales because there were certain circumstances that made them necessary. Margarito wanted to fight Cotto again because he turned into a cherry picker.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
        would be interesting to see even if half of that turned out...

i don't think cotto would want to fight margarito again - especially after the weekend.

hatton - well of course he would take this fight as it will be the much safer of the two and generate the same if not mroe amount of cash....but would hatton be willing to take this fight?...if anything i'd kinda be expecting cotto and hatton to maybe have one more fight against a bum and call it quits for their careers, closing it off with a win..
        with respect....NO!!!

just no....

Comment

Working...
        X