• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Cotto: Im rooting for ____ so my advise to _____ is:

Im rooting for Miguel Cotto, so my advise for manny pacquiao is

GET THIS GUY IN YOUR CORNER

whats yours guys?

(I've said i'm rooting for Cotto only because I want to see Mayweather vs Cotto and watch Mayweather outclass, outbox him for 12 rounds)

I'm rooting for Miguel Cotto so my advice to Pacquiao is to try to box him and don't stand to fight him too much.

Comment

I'm rooting for cotto and my advise to pacquia is tcome out with batista for a tag team match
      Last edited by oc9979; 10-29-2009, 05:36 PM.

Comment

I'm rooting for Manny Pacquiao so my advise to Miguel Cotto is to use his body shots like he used to.

Comment

Im rooting for cotto so my advise for pac is, to stay off the ropes and dont exchange to much!! work your angles...and keep moving all the time!!!

Comment

I'm rooting for Manny Pacquiao so my advice to Miguel Cotto is to make it to round three.

Comment

I'm rooting for Manny Pacquiao so my advise for Miguel Cotto is to use knee pads for the sake of his kids.

Comment

I am rooting for both fighters, so my advice to both fighters is to put on a good fight and leave it all in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  I am rooting for both fighters, so my advice to both fighters is to put on a good fight and leave it all in the ring.

i'm rooting for Reed to make up his mind so my advise to Reed is to stop sitting on the fence

Comment

I am rooting for the Yankees so my advice to CC Sabathia is to take a page out of Cliff Lee's book (What an ass kicking)

Comment

Working...
                    X