Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you be rooting for Vitali or Arreola?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you be rooting for Vitali or Arreola?

And why?

Please vote.
    I root for Vitali
    45.83%
    I root for Arreola
    50.00%
    I do not watch great boxing so I do not care.
    4.17%

Vitali because he's the greatest heavyweight of all time and an exemplary representative of the sport of boxing. Chris Nipple Arreola is a fat obese corpulent slob who will fortunately be retired and out of the heavyweight picture after Vitali harpoons him worse than he did to Kirk Johnson (a much more skilled fighter even when fat).

Comment

I'm leaning slightly towards Arreola (Although I think he will lose)

It would be great for him to win to mix up the HW division a bit.

Comment

arreola... he is an exciting young fighter the hw division desprately needs some new blood plus vitali won't fight his brother so there is noc hance of unification ....

Comment

Vitali. I have great respect for the Klitschko's, very underated boxers by the fans. Vitali will destroy Arreola.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
            Vitali. I have great respect for the Klitschko's, very underated boxers by the fans. Vitali will destroy Arreola.

I agree with this.

Comment

I do not watch boxing and do not care would be rather ironic considering this is a boxing forum!

hehe

But **** im rooting for Boxing..That we get a good fight and a good ending..

Comment

I'm rooting for Arreola. But Vitali will win.

Comment

i think this will end similar to the sam peter fight except with arreola getting stopped.

Comment

Why do people say it be better for boxing if Vitali lose? I do not understand this. Please explain to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X