Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the drunkest you have ever been in your life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never blacked out. I've drank more then this night before, but I was the most ****ed up ever this night.

My friend and I each had a fifth of vodka. Stupid us drove around town, and when we got back he fell into the bathtub breaking the curtain rod and passed out there. I wandered off to his APt balcony, and had the beer squirts. Proceeded to pull my pants down, and shit off the balcony..... WTF was I thinking? Im guessing it was cause my friend was in the bathroom, and I didn't want to shit while he was in there. I was sick the whole next day.

Comment

I drank about 60% of a 5th of Captain Morgan Tattoo with a friend. Plus Borat being brand new on dvd at the time in the background didn't help keep the puke in. Throwing up dark liquor sucks. Haven't had it since.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
        What is the drunkest you have ever been? What were you drinking, how much, and what did you do/how did you end up?
        I can't remember.

Comment

After graduating high school me and a bunch of my friends rented a house in wildwood, nj for the summer. There were plenty nights there were I was really drunk but, one night we made jungle juice with everclear and it was strong as hell and i was just destroyed. My problem when I get really drunk I like to wander around and all I remember from that night is being at a random house who had a party with my shirt off and me and some kid I didnt know bring girls we met from the boardwalk back to my house.

Everything after that is blacked out and I woke up the next morning with a trash can full of puke next to my bed my boxers and a watch on (I wasnt wearing a watch the night before) and dicks drawn on with markers on my arms and stomach.

Comment

Lost count of the number of double shots of goldschlager and jager. fooled around with my boy's girl. somehow drove myself home... yeah i know i was like 17.. woke up with dried puke on the inside of the shirt i was wearing. looked outside, 91 crown vic parked sideways in driveway with driver door wide open.

Comment

oh, and i was supposed to be at work early and it was noon when i woke up.

Comment

I blew a .24 once.

Comment

when i was 18 on new years i drank half a case of beer half a case of mikes hard lemonade and few shots trying to keep pace with one of my relatives.

i rember bits and pieces of the night. i had gone to the bathroom to puke im not sure if i puked but a few mins later i puked on the steps. after that i remember some friends taking me out side, where i hit a candel and spilled wax all over my self. then its black for a little while......next thing i know im in my boxers because i had vomited on all my clothing sitting ontop of my friends picknik table in the middle of winter wanting hot chocolate.....blacked out again after that and woke up in my car wearing some sweats and a shirt my friend had gotten me. I got up went inside and crawled under the pool table where i fell asleep.

woke up for work at 10:00 the next morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    After graduating high school me and a bunch of my friends rented a house in wildwood, nj for the summer. There were plenty nights there were I was really drunk but, one night we made jungle juice with everclear and it was strong as hell and i was just destroyed. My problem when I get really drunk I like to wander around and all I remember from that night is being at a random house who had a party with my shirt off and me and some kid I didnt know bring girls we met from the boardwalk back to my house.

Everything after that is blacked out and I woke up the next morning with a trash can full of puke next to my bed my boxers and a watch on (I wasnt wearing a watch the night before) and dicks drawn on with markers on my arms and stomach.
                    arn't friends great... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
                      I wish I could remember !
                      lol... this.....

Comment

Working...
                      X