No announcement yet.

Warriors Boxing Alive and Well, Margules Buys Company

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warriors Boxing Alive and Well, Margules Buys Company

Contrary to some of the rumors being spread, promotional company Warriors Boxing is alive and well. There were rumors swirling around the industry that Warriors Boxing was closing down. Additionally, rumors were suggesting that Leon Margules, who ran Warriors, was out of a job. Ironically, BoxingScene.com has confirmed that Margules has purchased Warriors Boxing from the Seminole Tribe in Florida.
    [details]

Greg Leon (from b****ingtalk)said that they are out of business and that margules had to turn in his company car....who telling the truth? A boing journalist or a boxing promoter?

How is Leon track record with his facts?

Comment

Originally posted by queenleia View Post
      Greg Leon (from b****ingtalk)said that they are out of business and that margules had to turn in his company car....who telling the truth? A boing journalist or a boxing promoter?

How is Leon track record with his facts?
      I know for a fact Margules' story is legit because I know the attorney handling the transaction for the Seminole Tribe. The deal has been in the works for weeks. Besides, it would be a little far fetched for Margules or any credible person to lie about a purchase of a promotional company.

Comment

Hopefully this doesn't mess the Dec. 12 card.

Comment

Good for Leon Margules

I've know Leon for a couple of years now and he is a great individual, who is always professional in his business dealings. This is a step in the right direction for Warriors Boxing.

Comment

Working...
          X