Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you murder someone without leaving a trace?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i don't believe 95% of the things that come out of your mouth
    I do. All you really need is to have been in any gang worth a **** or know people in said gang in a city because they all have plenty of shooters.

There are a couple of guys walking around my hood and the streets know they have multiple bodies but the cops can't do anything.

Comment

Rule number one... don't talk about it on boxingscene.com.

Comment

How would I murder someone? NICELY!! That's how. They never ever ever arrest the nice guy...

Talking about it online doesn't help. Do you own, or now someone whom owns pigs? Starving pig will go through a corpse like a knife with butter, gots to be sooo hungry though. Multiple pigs are nicer.

Downside of pulling up in a car, witnesses, thus, unless its quiet (risk it), very shoddy way though. Be the nice, quiet, grey man. Jack the Ripper was very very good at that, he did lots of murders, no one is certain who he was even now....

Avoid stereotypical methods. And be polite, NICE!!!, and respectful and the Lord will go : "well at least he was NICE, go on, give them another chance" type attitude. Highly speculative stuff....

Not a nice topic but these things must be discussed, as, everyone here is an assassin that's 7foot with 4 c.ocks... Me included. Truest story here...

Comment

............... See below
          Last edited by AlexKid; 02-18-2017, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Comment

Last edited by AlexKid; 02-18-2017, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieZelepuss View Post
                Not that I'm gonna do it or anything. But if you really have to murder someone without being caught by the po'po' how would you do it?
                Regarding the perfect weapon - use an icicle - then melt it. No murder weapon, no fingerprints, etc.

And burn or make sure you can hide the clothes and shoes you wear while doing the deed. Also a full biohazard mask, of some sort so none of your hairs fall out.

Really, though, the best way of getting away with murder is murdering somebody completely strange to you, with whom you have no ties. Something like 99% of murders are committed by people close to them (mostly spouses/family members/close friends). And like 95% of those are solved. I think the rate at which "random" murders are solved is in the favor of the murderer. I think it's like 10-20%.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  I do. All you really need is to have been in any gang worth a **** or know people in said gang in a city because they all have plenty of shooters.

There are a couple of guys walking around my hood and the streets know they have multiple bodies but the cops can't do anything.
                  Yeah, but let them get pressed out by the cops for something unrelated, and them staring at 25 to life.

If they agreed to sing about being hired to do a murder - particularly one that was unsolved - the prosecutor would grant him a deal of like 5-8 years if he sung a little song about you.

Every body they have under them, is a potential bargaining chip.

Comment

If you really want to minimize your chances of not getting caught - do it yourself - and don't enlist anybody for help, nor tell anybody.

Actually, if you're a really cold-blooded dude, then enlist a random shooter to do it, and then just kill him. Cops would assume "he had it coming" and i twas gang related, and would never tie the two together.

Comment

MAKE A CROSS BOW FROM MOSTLY COMBUSTIBLE MATERIAL

No cameras(do research on cameras before hand)

put 2-3 bolts in them to make sure they are dead

practice in a secluded area (forest) rapid reloading and accurate firing under the adrenaline dump before hand, drill it, take anti anxiety meds on the day (pre try them)

get some fear by looking at the scariest media you can find on your IPhone, wont be the same but better than nothing, some of it legitimately is fear inducing

no speaking to cops if arrested,

disguise encase someone does see u,

(The DNA is the really sticky part so shooting from a distance would solve this, but you then gotta get rid of the crossbow)

no DNA on the crossbow wear gloves, keep away from your DNA in a box before use, clean after practice use but wear gloves etc for practice etc

pre prepare mental health problems with Dr so if you are caught it would diminish your sentence

learn the persons routine undetected, and get them at the quietest time where there are fewest witnesses if any and no cameras

disguise would be big fake strap on blonde beard, a very fat belly ie a pillow worn under a tucked in T shirt and tight belt, glasses, cap, blonde wig, generic clothes

prepare for a meditation retreat if locked up, come out super happy like a monk

go outside in normal different clothes, undisguised, pre break up the cross bow into pieces BURN IT BIT BY BIT TO GET RID OF EVIDENCE MAKE A FIRE OUTSIDE BURN SOME RUBBISH AND THAT A PIECE AT A TIME, and your clothes fake beard, wig etc inside a box then on the fire

Good brain twister!

Pick holes in this if you like.

If I had months to plan I would get away with it I think

Oh traveling would be a problem if they are further away how far away is the mark?
                      Last edited by AlexKid; 02-18-2017, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X