Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd go with Lukaku ahead of any other striker in the game if Costa goes.

I've come full circle with Lukarthorse. Gonna call him Lukaku now.

I want him back. He is a victim of snobbery. Drogba had a horrific first touch as well.

Drogba was still playing for Le Mans at 23 ffs. Lukaku is a proven premiership goal score - again at only 23.

Also, crucially, he stays fit.

It is amazing that all of a sudden it looks rosy at Chelsea. Even Victor Moses you'd genuinely give him another season.

Cahill looked ropey but now he looks alright.

Godin and Bonnucci are getting older themselves not sure if there is that superstar defender to replace JT.
    Last edited by Sparked_26; 02-09-2017, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
      But Liverpool is a club with history and loyal fans....

I would join Liverpool over Chelsea and Man City, believe that. Then again i'm not a mercenary like the rest.
      History is history...

It means nothing. I wouldn't take a job tomorrow because 15 years ago the company did good, I would pick a job that would bring me the most success.

Fans forget, it's a job for these guys

Comment

• You would really take Lukaku over Aguero, Sparked?

Normally I'd agree with it but Lukaku's biggest issue is that he needs the team built around him. He's a guy who runs in behind, not hold up the ball, or works around defenders.

He's talented yes but it's not his forte and he always seems uncomfortable if not running onto the ball.

And Chelsea just quite frankly doesn't play that way. Typically. But maybe Conte changes it up?

Comment

• Also how in the world is United still piling on debt? Anyone know how they aren't getting smacked by sanctions?

Also, Tammy Abraham in a car crash? Wtf is going on with that boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Also how in the world is United still piling on debt? Anyone know how they aren't getting smacked by sanctions?

Also, Tammy Abraham in a car crash? Wtf is going on with that boy.
            Paying 100 mil for footballers who care more about their hairstyles and emojis doesn't help.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              You would really take Lukaku over Aguero, Sparked?

Normally I'd agree with it but Lukaku's biggest issue is that he needs the team built around him. He's a guy who runs in behind, not hold up the ball, or works around defenders.

He's talented yes but it's not his forte and he always seems uncomfortable if not running onto the ball.

And Chelsea just quite frankly doesn't play that way. Typically. But maybe Conte changes it up?
              I think I might actually.

Aguero is still the best striker in the league but he has poorly hamstrings. Lukaku is pure upside.

But Aguero isn't going to Chelsea anyway. That's a sideways move for him and even a possible pay cut. Real Madrid for an upgrade or China for the cash for that boy.

Lukaku and Chelsea seems fated. United need him but Mourinho didn't rate him.

Comment

• Damn didn't know my boy KdB is also a Liverpool fan. A cheeky double bid to bring both diehard reds Aguero and De Bruyne home in the summer? Could it be on guys? Could it?

It damn sure could well be on guys.

Comment

• i truleybelieve if wed of had a robbie or an ian rush in the first three months it would be over . ffs were ****e and still took 4 points iff chrlski

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
                    i truleybelieve if wed of had a robbie or an ian rush in the first three months it would be over . ffs were ****e and still took 4 points iff chrlski
                    chelsea ye drunken ****

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
                      chelsea ye drunken ****
                      caunt is censored . fk this gob****e ov a forum

Comment

Working...
                      X