Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another person attacked for supporting Trump...

This beast attacks this young lady for supporting Trump...

WTF.. Can somebody PLEASE show me videos where Obama supporters were attacked after the election?

Comment

• Comment

• Trump was a vote for people that have been ignored and forgotten about for years. This is what you get when you fail to listen to the public.

Hillary was a terrible candidate for the Democrats to start with. She was/is partly involved in the destruction of Libya and Syria. She is full of deceit and lies. Not to say Trump isn't either.

Sanders was the better candidate hands down folks.

Peoples minds have been polluted by the media and celebrity culture. What were seeing is political divide between people and the failings of successive governments.

G.Soro is currently funding professional protesters, I hope he is sent to prison, he is a horrible human being.

Clinton supporters have been nothing short of a disgrace, they've been inciting hatred and have blown the situation out of proportion.

Civil war is beginning due to morons rioting . Hopefully these people are locked up and dealt with. Hillary supporters have lost their darng minds folks.

Comment

• Derranged showing his true colours

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Its hilarious that Drumpf supporters were suckered into voting for him. He won't be able to keep the promises he's made and I'm not sure he ever planned on keeping them in the first place.

He's not repealing Obamacare

He's not building a wall

He's not deporting all illegals

He's not banning Muslims from the country

He's not bringing back overseas jobs back to America

He's not gonna stop trade with China

He's not gonna stop buying oil from other countries

His supporters never really considered whether or not he could actually make good on his crazy promises. They got conned by a snake oil salesman. They believed that because he wasn't a career politician and that he has no major corporations to answer to that it meant he was an honest person. How do you think he's gotten where he is today? By honest hard work and strong ethics? Bullcrap. He's as corrupt and dishonest as any politician, only he implemented those tactics in the real estate business instead of public service.

At the very most, Drumpf will get us involved in another war that costs billions and he'll lower taxes to a degree which will only help a certain percentages of Americans. We may even have another recession. He's in way over his head and I don't think he fully appreciated what being a President meant. I think he believed it would be like being the CEO of the country and that's just not the case.

I accept him as president and I'll try to give him a fair chance but as state above, I don't think he'll be very effective.
            thanks! you said it best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
              Derranged showing his true colours

He sounds like Chris from the Sopranos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                Derranged showing his true colours

That guy sounds ignorant as hell. But I do have a New York accent and I've been dating a dark skinned Dominican woman on and off for the past year

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Its hilarious that Drumpf supporters were suckered into voting for him. He won't be able to keep the promises he's made and I'm not sure he ever planned on keeping them in the first place.

He's not repealing Obamacare

He's not building a wall

He's not deporting all illegals

He's not banning Muslims from the country

He's not bringing back overseas jobs back to America

He's not gonna stop trade with China

He's not gonna stop buying oil from other countries

His supporters never really considered whether or not he could actually make good on his crazy promises. They got conned by a snake oil salesman. They believed that because he wasn't a career politician and that he has no major corporations to answer to that it meant he was an honest person. How do you think he's gotten where he is today? By honest hard work and strong ethics? Bullcrap. He's as corrupt and dishonest as any politician, only he implemented those tactics in the real estate business instead of public service.

At the very most, Drumpf will get us involved in another war that costs billions and he'll lower taxes to a degree which will only help a certain percentages of Americans. We may even have another recession. He's in way over his head and I don't think he fully appreciated what being a President meant. I think he believed it would be like being the CEO of the country and that's just not the case.

I accept him as president and I'll try to give him a fair chance but as state above, I don't think he'll be very effective.
                  he's not going to do this, he's not going to do that. y'all drumf supporters were fooled! well i'm a give him a fair chance doe. interesting logic at play here.
                  Last edited by John Barron; 11-13-2016, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                    he's not going to do this, he's not going to do that. y'all drumf supporters were fooled! well i'm a give him a fair chance doe. interesting logic at play here.
                    I see what you mean, but the promises he's made are incredibly unrealistic and he's already backing out of some of them (supposedly anyway).

However, despite not being able to do all these things, that doesn't automatically mean he'll be an awful president, he can potentially do positive things for this country. That's what I meant by saying I'll give him a fair chance. I'm just being realistic as to what he can actually accomplish.

Comment

• Like he was going to build a wall...LOL. At the end of the day Americans outside of California & NY didn`t want Clinton in. Trump is a wild card but he ain`t into the environment & Obamacare. Obamacare was only relevant in Democratic states from my understanding. Obama`s legacy will be wiped off the history books. All these countries that depend on US protection in NATO or the middle East better start financially compensating the US or they could find themselves a sitting target. Especially resource rich countries like Saudi Arabia...God I wish my country wasn`t so divided. Our last Prime Minister Harper would have been the perfect guy to deal with Trump. Now we got a sissy Liberal drama teacher as PM who doesn`t care about Western Canada. We are about Oil & he would rather import oil from Saudi Arabia then build a pipeline from the West to East. My province also voted in a pathetic NDP party full of big ideas for climate change. A carbon tax, etc...The oilsands in my province kept this country afloat for a lot of years. Our old PM got us through 2 recessions in a decade. Now when we get a US president who see things like our old Gov`t both federally & provincially & we are stuck with Liberal & green thinking people running our nation.
                      Last edited by joe strong; 11-13-2016, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X