Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope OP claims he knew it was fake and just trolling us

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      What will people say about this now...that black folks are making up stuff?

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/kent...ge-2/#comments
      1. what does this even prove????

that there are cops that are racist????

of course there are cops taht are racist. they are humans. humans are inherently racist.

there are racist cops in every nation.

you're not breaking any new ground here. that doesnt mean all cops are racist and that doesnt mean that all police institutions are INHERENTLY racist...

2. HE DID NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. They called him and he did not respond.

3. That link you showed me had a an article on the side titled: "rupaul, donald trump touched me inappropriately in the 90s"

smdh....

Comment

I'm going to take a wild guess based on Mega's silence and say he didn't know this was satire.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

black ppl r vulnerable to KO because of small skulls (pure African, ex mixed slaves not so much)

the long legs and arms are long levers to break, with joint locks arm bars maybe even side kicks to the knee, also a lack of strength

advantages long range strikes, speed, and power,

apart from small heads all their advantages fit into boxing, this is why mma is the only fair sport

if seen shoot on sight but go out in the day time
          Last edited by AlexKid; 10-14-2016, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            http://worldnewsdailyreport.com is definitely a reliable source of information. I prefer this one doe:

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/35032/...sun/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

of course there are cops taht are racist. they are humans. humans are inherently racist.

you're not breaking any new ground here. that doesnt mean all cops are racist and that doesnt mean that all police institutions are INHERENTLY racist...

3. That link you showed me had a an article on the side titled: "rupaul, donald trump touched me inappropriately in the 90s"

smdh....
              I am not surprise you treated this article slightly serious because you don't know credible links either.

Comment

Before he got shot:

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

smdh....
                  Chill out, homie, the news is fake. I got it in my inbox this morning as I got out of bed. I thought it was serious and funny at the same time, so I shared it. I read it again, and i saw the part where the cop yelled "nicca" and realized it is fake, but i didn't delete it, as it is still funny.
                  Last edited by megas30; 10-15-2016, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                    I really hope OP claims he knew it was fake and just trolling us
                    I actually found out after I posted it, but I thought I'd let it run and see the responses.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
                      Did you really believe this?
                      Yes, I did. I didn't quite believe that the cops would be brave enough to shout out "*****" in front of so many witnesses. As I said, I found it quite hilarious and brilliant, so I just let it run to see the responses.

Comment

Working...
                      X