Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q2 Arena London: Joshua vs Whyte, Bellow, Eubank, Mitchell, Malignaggi discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
    Now time for O Sullivan to back up all that **** talk. Can see Jr stopping him in 6!!!!!!!
    If O Sullivan just bullrushes him I can see him making it interesting. Eubank Jr always looks to cruise in fights, if Sullivan can take that away it should be a good fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      I think Crolla is better than this version of Mitchell to be fair. Plus he will be much more aware of who Barrosso is. Still a tough mando though.
      That's a good point though. At least Crolla now knows he has to prepare for a puncher but also a guy who looks more technically sound than Mitchell and his team probably thought.

Should be a good fight though, i reckon they can hype it up a bit now and try to sell Barosso as a very good fighter. Plenty will have watched this fight tonight.

Comment

• looking forward to seeing how Jnr takes a shot.

if his chin is half as good as Snr he should be able to walk through spike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          If O Sullivan just bullrushes him I can see him making it interesting. Eubank Jr always looks to cruise in fights, if Sullivan can take that away it should be a good fight.
          O Sullivan isn't a pressure fighter nor an overly aggressive fighter. He prefers to box to an okish standard and has decent but very overrated power!! Eubank does cruise but perhaps the spite will set a fire underneath him!

Comment

• Why does Spike seem to think he is this huge puncher?

Comment

• Guys, please limit stream sharing to personal messages and don't post them here or in the forums.
              Thank you

Comment

• If Haye is having fiscal issues it would explain why he's not sporting the braids, had to cut his stylist out of monthly expenses

Comment

• Let's get it

Comment

• jajajajajajaja

Comment

• It has been a bad night for Hearn tonight, will Eubank turn his fortunes?

Comment

Working...
                      X