Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Johnson argues with fat drunken Brit.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnson is such a scam artist. If he could fight as good as he talks he'd be the undisputed HW champion of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

If the commission allow the fat, pale-faced, drunken Brit to use his cocaine, then he's clear favourite imo.
      No problem Bro - We'll just do it in Texas.

Comment

The fight was in Birmingham not London, Johnson would get jumped by a load of Brummies on the way out of the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Drunken Brit outworks him to a 12 round UD IMO
          Agree, and we'd all say Johnson would have won had he let his hands go.

Comment

Drunk Brit UD.
            Johnson doesn't get stopped..i'll give him that. Drunk Brit out-works him from the out-side though.

Comment

I thought the Drunken Brit he was going to argue with was Tyson Fury before I clicked this link.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                I thought the Drunken Brit he was going to argue with was Tyson Fury before I clicked this link.
                The furious one acquired his soul many moons ago:

Comment

Problem with Johnson is, he's all talk and no walk. I'd be very impressed if AJ could stop him. It's gonna be a long night for the Olympian.

Comment

Fat Drunken Brit: W-UD12.

And he will do it in front of, yes you guessed it, in front of 80,000 at Wembley.

Comment

Working...
                    X