Who ranks higher alltime sergio martinez or vitali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who ranks higher alltime sergio martinez or vitali

Which fighter has done more

I don't think either are true Hall of Fame fighters, though both will probably get in.

Sergio has wins over Williams, Pavlik, Macklin, Chavez, Dzinziruk, and what should have been a win over Cintron.

Vitali has wins over Hide, Johnson, Sanders, Peter, Arreola, Solis, Adamek, Chisora.

Sergio's wins over Pavlik and Williams are better than anything Vitali ever did in my opinion. Vitali just fought in a weak era for heavyweights, where the only other real good fighter was his brother.

Probably Sergio.

Comment

Clearly Martinez who himself hasnt done much.

Comment

If Sergio actually mans up and fights Golovkin and Geale, beats them, before it's all over, I'd rate him much higher than I do now.

He'd have wins over Williams, Pavlik, Golovkin, Geale, Chavez, Macklin, Dzinziruk, and should have had one over Cintron. It'd look MUCH better.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          If Sergio actually mans up and fights Golovkin and Geale, beats them, before it's all over, I'd rate him much higher than I do now.

He'd have wins over Williams, Pavlik, Golovkin, Geale, Chavez, Macklin, Dzinziruk, and should have had one over Cintron. It'd look MUCH better.
          In his current condition, if Sergio beat GGG and Geale, I'd probably call him the GOAT.

Translation: It ain't happening.

Comment

Sergio has the better resume, but Vitali is the more special fighter.

Comment

I will go with serg,,,, he had top notch wins over alot of guys at 154 and 160...

He didnt reach his potential till late in his career but i think the pwill ko, and pavlik win are better than any of vitali's wins....

Comment

Sergio is a guy that always was ducked while fighting in 154lb division , he chose To go up and fight guys bigger than him because those were the only ranked guys that gave martinez a fight and still kept dominating until his last fight because of injuries and age caught up to him vitali doesnt compare to sergio! Not even close.

Comment

Working...
                X