The truth of Sergio Martinez injuries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    That's not the concern though.

You get caught with weed and in terms of reputation, no damage done, just a weed smoker. You actually get caught using PED's and you are seen very differently.
    This is what I was getting at.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      it's that deer antler.
      I tried using the antler to spray myself, couldn't figure out where the spray came from.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        That's not the concern though.

You get caught with weed and in terms of reputation, no damage done, just a weed smoker. You actually get caught using PED's and you are seen very differently.
        How does it damage your reputation? Name 1 fighter who was "ruined" by being caught with Roids?

Berto got a pretty big guerrero fight and payday which, basically decided Floyds next opponent; Peterson is about to fight Lucas, garcia and Khan if he wins, and Bey's suspension is shorter then the usual time frame in between his fights.

Mosley and RJJ are def getting into the HOF even after being caught or confessing to using

PEDs ruin reputations for a week on forums but are forgotten very quickly in the real world

Comment

oh man...Martinez you giving the sport a good name...you are a the perfect example for a warrior + boxer (skillwise)...a cheer for sexy Sergio!!!

Comment

Damn, I watched the latest episode and she says she actually uses that cranial osteopathy voodoo on Martinez. Supposedly it does something to simulate the brain that helps protect it when taking punches, and assumingly you get a better chin. I call BS.

0:34

Comment

Working...
            X