Collapse
No announcement yet.

Austin Trout its DELUSIONAL!! Thinks he is going to BEAT COTTO LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the size difference. That coupled with good all around stats and that kinda tricky style is bridging the difference in experience and skills.

Comment

Being saying this for a while. Cotto is vastly overrated at Junior middle

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        That's not what the said
        "But Cotto has never faced a fighter quite like me either. I’m a complete fighter. I can take the lead and also use the entire ring proficiently. I can be the matador or the bull. I have deceptive power in both hands. I can use my height and reach extremely well and can also fight on the inside effectively when I have to"

Floyd can be a matador/bull? Floyd has power in both hands? I think Trout is longer then Floyd.

Stop embarrassing yourself
        Na seriously stop the jokes. . So your saying Trout has punching power?? Trout doesnt have punching power on neither hands bro lets be real. Trout aint no Bull/Matador like he claims to be . Go to sleep. Margarito im sure its stronger than this dude and has punching power. Gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey88 View Post
          Na seriously stop the jokes. . So your saying Trout has punching power?? Trout doesnt have punching power on neither hands bro lets be real. Trout aint no Bull/Matador like he claims to be . Go to sleep. Margarito im sure its stronger than this dude and has punching power. Gtfo
          He is a much different fighter then Floyd, which EVERYONE can agree with. I am pointing that out to the guy I was replying to. It is difficult for some people to do a little tracking and find what I was replying to.
          For some reason you think a fighter is DELUSIONAL for thinking he can win. And for that you have a whole thread of people shaking their heads at you.

Comment

idiot he has a great chance of winning
            esp since cotto is SHOT TO ****

trout tko 11

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
              idiot he has a great chance of winning
              esp since cotto is SHOT TO ****

trout tko 11
              Yea ok whatever makes u sleep better at night.. keep dreaming. First he needs punching power to tko someone and he doesnt have any so how is he gonna tko Cotto?? Second he needs skills and his very short on that.. lol Trout wont be tko anyone on Dec 1st thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey88 View Post
                Yea ok whatever makes u sleep better at night.. keep dreaming. First he needs punching power to tko someone and he doesnt have any so how is he gonna tko Cotto?? Second he needs skills and his very short on that.. lol Trout wont be tko anyone on Dec 1st thats for sure.
                if u had points id bet u
                ill be ringside watching cotto be sent to retirement along with u HIS DELUSIONAL FANS!
                i love cotto been to many of his fights but he is way past it bro

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
                  I don't see anything delusional about him thinking he could win, he COULD win the fight.
                  Trout could win. He is a big Jr. middleweight and he has never lost a fight or been in a close fight or been knocked down. He is the undefeated young champion and Cotto is the older fighter with 3 losses. Being confident helps a fighter stay calm and fight their best. Cotto is just as sure he will win.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                    if u had points id bet u
                    ill be ringside watching cotto be sent to retirement along with u HIS DELUSIONAL FANS!
                    i love cotto been to many of his fights but he is way past it bro
                    Even better youll be ringside!!!! i guess you will be disappointed on ur buddy Trout lol cuz his gonna come up short.. and Cotto sent to retirement by who??? Trout??? now your funny and delusional for sure hahahahaha.. Trout aint even got punching power and he sucks.. what ur gonna see on Dec 1st its Cotto dominating and making a fool out of Trout lol im sure old Martinez at 154 lb has more punching power than Trout hands down Even Margarito has more punching power than this guy... But soon you will see Cotto as a Champion once again

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      That's not what the said
                      "But Cotto has never faced a fighter quite like me either. I’m a complete fighter. I can take the lead and also use the entire ring proficiently. I can be the matador or the bull. I have deceptive power in both hands. I can use my height and reach extremely well and can also fight on the inside effectively when I have to"

Floyd can be a matador/bull? Floyd has power in both hands? I think Trout is longer then Floyd.
                      Floyd can be a matador I'm sure we agree, no need to elaborate.. And he can walk fighters down. He has deceptive power in the left hook and right hand. The reason we don't see more KO victories from Floyd is his safety first approach. Even when he walks people down he does so with think tank pressure not wild abandon. We've seen when Floyd fully commits to a punch instead of focusing on getting set back for defense, he has pop.

You got me on Trout being the naturally bigger guy, though I haven't yet compared Floyd and Trout's wingspans, but overall it was a funny statement to make by Trout. But I understand his need for bravado.

Comment

Working...
                      X