No announcement yet.

what do people mean when they say pac weight drain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Lets put it into perspective , because if you have trouble making the limit weight its definitely going to hurt you to come lower , thing is by how much

Oscar was dead main walking lets say he was 70% screwed .

Cotto was 15% screwed

Margo was 40% screwed thats including 10% for a monster ring another advantage to Pac

Its all relative .
    why are you pulling percentages out of your ass?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
      why are you pulling percentages out of your ass?

he's currently 50% mentally incapacitated thus he has to pull it off his ass...

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
        what does that mean when they call pacquiao a weight drainer??? what does that really mean
        First of all there have any been 2 fight I can remember where pacquiao fought a a catch-weight, so its a non issue.

Secondly, I don't blame pacquiao, I blame his opponents (past and future), these guys will do anything for a quick payday with pacquiao. Each fighter knowns at what weight they should come in, in order to be 100% on fight night. So if you sign a contract at weight you know you're not going to be 100%, you're only putting yourself at a disadvantage, and against a quality fighter like pacquiao, you've already lost that fight.

Their eagerness for that payday, is what gives pacquiao the edge on contract negotiations.

People that call pacquiao a weight drainer, is utter BS (& it's an excuse), their just mad their guy lost (or that pacquiao won).
        Last edited by number1983; 04-02-2011, 08:22 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

Working...
        X