Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got 1 cig left bros giving up smoking after that any tips advice help me appreciate i

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just cant hang out with those uptight prissy dudes who are so against having one drink.

Not drinking is fine but let’s say it’s an occasion and you are at a bar in a drinking atmosphere with friends. There are those dudes who will refuse to drink till the end and that’s wack. Why even be there if you aint gonna drink? Rankin out like a lil phaggot when everybody else is havin fun. Ohhhh you on a high horse huh niga like u so righteous lil phaggot.

Im just faded right now rambling

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
      Help me brothers gonna try and give up after this last one.
      Gideon

You are a young man (28). Assuming you are in good health, just bite the bullet. Challenge yourself. What Turned told you is also great advice...plenty of water, mineral vitamin depletions... But as a young guy, be tough. See something like this? requires a bit more than challenging someone to an internet fist fight lol. Think of it that way... If you get this handled you get some real props.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Yeah chances are you end up with phlegm and feeling feverish and or lethargic. You’ll be alright, first month will always be the hardest..just don’t buy any cigs..not even as an emergency pack. I smoked on and off for nearly 20 years..got into the vape industry because it was the only thing they worked for me and I saw the potential there before the fda changed things.been smoke free four years as of New Years. The hardest ones to kick are the drinking cig and the post nut cig.
        Congrats on kicking the smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          Gideon

You are a young man (28). Assuming you are in good health, just bite the bullet. Challenge yourself. What Turned told you is also great advice...plenty of water, mineral vitamin depletions... But as a young guy, be tough. See something like this? requires a bit more than challenging someone to an internet fist fight lol. Think of it that way... If you get this handled you get some real props.
          Spot on bro appreciate your advice. I will reply in depth properly to everyone on here in next few days but I'm still smoke free the cravings are killer but I've resisted the urge so far doing it for myself and my daughter. My sense of smell is coming back and my taste buds are better. Nicotine withdrawal is no joke i commend anyone who is going through this or anyone who has beaten it. Thanks for all your advice and support like i said I'll msg back to each of you when i get time. Peace bro's

Comment

Help me brothers gonna try and give up after this last one.
            This is something very close to my heart as Ive had friends who have died of genetic lung problems aged only 18 and 15 and never smoked in their lives.The suffering I saw with them and others in the hospital has affected me for life.So much physical agony and mental anguish. People drowning in their own mucus.

Life and health are a precious gift dont abuse it.Hence how would you like to be in their shoes.

Likewise I read that even the occasional cigarette increases chances of cancer happening by up to 10%.Hence smoking is such a sickening habit.

I respect the fact your trying to stop and hope you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
              This is something very close to my heart as Ive had friends who have died of genetic lung problems aged only 18 and 15 and never smoked in their lives.The suffering I saw with them and others in the hospital has affected me for life.So much physical agony and mental anguish. People drowning in their own mucus.

Life and health are a precious gift dont abuse it.Hence how would you like to be in their shoes.

Likewise I read that even the occasional cigarette increases chances of cancer happening by up to 10%.Hence smoking is such a sickening habit.

I respect the fact your trying to stop and hope you do.
              I am very sorry to hear that man 15 & 18 is very young to go, let alone having to go through that aswell. Its horrific but I'm glad you have been able to function after dealing with that tough situation. I think the smoking is one of those things that hook you and doesn't let go until you make a conscious effort and start to detest it. Appreciate your support I've been kicking the habit last few days chewing insane amounts of gum and drinking tons of water i will keep you all posted.

Comment

I am very sorry to hear that man 15 & 18 is very young to go, let alone having to go through that aswell. Its horrific but I'm glad you have been able to function after dealing with that tough situation. I think the smoking is one of those things that hook you and doesn't let go until you make a conscious effort and start to detest it. Appreciate your support I've been kicking the habit last few days chewing insane amounts of gum and drinking tons of water i will keep you all posted.
                Good man.On another note as you maybe aware most of those who smoke 80% will develop some form of lung cancer and die in agony.

Comment

Working...
                X