Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got 1 cig left bros giving up smoking after that any tips advice help me appreciate i

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know so many people who started vaping to stop smoking cigs... but then now they just became vape heads lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
      Help me brothers gonna try and give up after this last one.
      Do you have access to a women who will give you pússy or her butthole on a anytime you want it basis? I highly highly doubt you do. But for some miracle you do, then just supplement the urge to smoke by tapping her.

Comment

I quit for 10 years but sadly went back to it. However when I quit the best thing I did was change my daily routine. Cut out coffee in the morning. If you drive to work go a different route if you can. Break your daily habits because smoking is a habit and other habits are triggers for it. I should never have taken that one cigarette after I was off it for so long. Hopefully you will do better than I did. Good luck.
        Last edited by TonyGe; 02-21-2020, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rider View Post
          If you have a good enough reason you can do anything.

If you have a person to love you don't want to die early for, if you have a future and a career and a goal that you need to complete minus the throat and lung cancer qnd early death, then quitting smoking is easy.

Everytime I get an urge to smoke, I think about all the things I have yet to accomplish, all the great things left in store for me, that I don't want to cut short or jeapardize with compromised health and an early death.

"He who has a why, can bear any how"

I just quit cold turkey, because I have too much to live for. And everytime I want to smoke, I remind myself how much I have to live for.
          This post is absolutely 100% perfect. THE answer. Well done.

Comment

It’s my worst habit. Im a heavy smoker and ive been doing it since 14..

I know i have to quit. I have three kids yet i still struggle to stop.

I dont want to quit weed but i must try to ditch cigs.

Comment

My wife always tells me to quit if I want to walk down that isle with my daughters. I always tell her how my grandma had been smoking since 20 and she lived to see 102 lol.

It’s just horrible man. This cig is dirty and flat out kills.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                My wife always tells me to quit if I want to walk down that isle with my daughters. I always tell her how my grandma had been smoking since 20 and she lived to see 102 lol.

It’s just horrible man. This cig is dirty and flat out kills.
                bruh.. cigs aint it.. all my homies smoke cigs but i never got into it. shiiet does nothing for you. at least weed gets you high and shiiet lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                  Help me brothers gonna try and give up after this last one.
                  Here’s a tip. Just stop.

No seriously. My old man smoked regularly for years. One day he just decided to quit. It’s been 10 months for him now.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                    bruh.. cigs aint it.. all my homies smoke cigs but i never got into it. shiiet does nothing for you. at least weed gets you high and shiiet lol..
                    That’s what all my modern, more health conscious friends tell me. To just stick with the herbs and they are not wrong.

But fuk man. It’s easier said than done. My work is too stressful and it’s the cigs and weed that helps my sanity.

I dont know about quitting weed but quitting cig is a must. This will be a fight against myself and im all about challenges.

Comment

I did quit alcohol though and i havent drank in about 4 months. I have 4 Heinekens that’s been in the frige for months. After years of drinking, that part of me is gone. I just stopped cold turkey one day due to stomach issues and i dont even crave for it anymore. I can see myself having a couple beer on occasions like if im on vacation or somesht but I no longer drink regularly at home.

So now it comes down to Cigs and Weed. For months I was able to forget alcohol and having weed and cigs as substitutes helped alot. Cant deny that. But now I have to drop cigs and only thing that’s left is weed. I can totally live with that too but if i had to give up weed........

How fkin boring is purity anyway. Why would somebody hate on weed without even trying it and understanding it.

Im gonna stick to the herbs for now and maybe do some shroom. Weed and shroom.

Comment

Working...
                      X