Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the deal with this meat free burger craze?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the deal with this meat free burger craze?

Chit is disgusting tried one the other day and nearly died from the taste. fuking awful what a waste of money too. Felt like putting a leather glove on and slapping myself round the face hard.

I'd rather chew on sinead o connors headpiece/turban.

Too many sensitive young punks, who need to be catered to, and they are really sensitive lil mommas boys.

Comment

I tried the Burger King one and it tasted like trash. It didn't even taste like I was eating something lighter and healthier either. It still tasted greasy and fatty and stuff.

Comment

Well it's really just companies reacting to the markets to be fair. I order in / eat out literally every single night and if a company can offer a vegan / veg burger that tastes just as delicious as a meat based, I'd have no issue ordering it. However I order my burgers with no lettuce, no onions, and extra cheese basically none of that green shiz (unless it comes with jalapenos, I like them )

Comment

I don't dig this fake meat bs thats going on. Fair play if one don't wanna eat meat but fake meat doesn't sound appealing at all. I tried one of those Beyond Tacos or w/e they call them at Del Taco a few months back & it was awful. I lost my curiosity with trying that impossible burger after that.

Randomly there is a new restaurant around where I live called No Butcher & its all fake meat with obnoxious names like No Meat Meatballs & dumb sh^t like that. I hope some muslims blow that place up.

Comment

Working...
          X