No announcement yet.

Feds cracking down on IPTV.. GearsTV shut down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Cool then enjoy. If you're in the know then you know theres a few out there that dont let anyone else in. You should know what Im talking about. Ive been asked to keep it on the DL by the provider and Ill do that.

Ill throw you a bone, area51 is very close to as good. Check em. I think its 13.00 for two TVs.
    pSSSh nitrotv is better than area51 and they have issues lmfao...

name this super duper service thats has no issues blah blah blah.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR WILDER!. View Post
      pSSSh nitrotv is better than area51 and they have issues lmfao...

name this super duper service thats has no issues blah blah blah.
      I dont have area 51 and no Im not naming it lol. What does it matter, you say nitro is better then go for it. How much is nitro? I pay 5.00 per month and have for 14 months.

Comment

I dont have area 51 and no Im not naming it lol. What does it matter, you say nitro is better then go for it. How much is nitro? I pay 5.00 per month and have for 14 months.
        nitro is 20 a month.

You pay 5 per month lmfao, and supposedly channels arent down, no buffering etc.

I find it funny when EVEN IPTV owners will tell you theirs down time etc, restart the server etc, maintence, lmfao but you say your $5 dollar a month has no issue. thats cool.

Comment

nitro is 20 a month.

You pay 5 per month lmfao, and supposedly channels arent down, no buffering etc.

I find it funny when EVEN IPTV owners will tell you theirs down time etc, restart the server etc, maintence, lmfao but you say your $5 dollar a month has no issue. thats cool.
          Bro whatever, I swear I dont have issues. Theres a reason why I stuck with them so long.

Whatever man I have no reason to BS you. Like I said when everyone went down two months ago that was the only time I had issues. They have their own server now. I have area 51 also because when I bought this first service I just wanted to try it. Few months later I went back to select more TVs and they have been sold out every time I check.
          So for my other rooms I use area51. Its pretty good but not all channels are HD but still look good.

Comment

Bro whatever, I swear I dont have issues. Theres a reason why I stuck with them so long.

Whatever man I have no reason to BS you. Like I said when everyone went down two months ago that was the only time I had issues. They have their own server now. I have area 51 also because when I bought this first service I just wanted to try it. Few months later I went back to select more TVs and they have been sold out every time I check.
            So for my other rooms I use area51. Its pretty good but not all channels are HD but still look good.
            COOL COOL, how the EPG? on point? every channels has it? or is it ify?

Comment

I've never used it. But when I was first checking it out it was hit and miss.

Comment

I've never used it. But when I was first checking it out it was hit and miss.
                So you dont use a tv guide? you just click on channels?

every channel i have has epg. (this is just a half ass list, I always edit the list to what I want)

Comment

So you dont use a tv guide? you just click on channels?

every channel i have has epg. (this is just a half ass list, I always edit the list to what I want)

Naw I use the guide on the channel list. Mine has that one also, I just like the one on the main channel page.

Comment

Man Down, I understand if you wanna keep it on the low... azzhole lol

But I find it hard to believe that a $5/monthly provider will be so flawless as you say.

Before Gears, SetTv was quality and none of them were five bucks.

You should let it be known though. Lol what’s up with this secret sht amongs boxing brothers. That’s cold

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Man Down, I understand if you wanna keep it on the low... azzhole lol

But I find it hard to believe that a $5/monthly provider will be so flawless as you say.

Before Gears, SetTv was quality and none of them were five bucks.

You should let it be known though. Lol what’s up with this secret sht amongs boxing brothers. That’s cold
                      Man it doesn't matter it's locked up you can't sign up that's why I have two services.

The provider limits how many are on the service and asks to not say anything about the service. There's only a few YouTube vids about it because no one can even get service.
                      The provider wants to stay off the radar for good reason and I'm good with that because I can't even get my dad service!

Comment

Working...
                      X