The Mandalorian show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
    The Last Kingdom instead of Vikings?
    The Last Kingdom is better than Vikings.

Vikings was a decent show until you know who died. Then it turned s***

As for people wanting access to the shows, just use TPB like everyone else does. Use a VPN doe.

Comment

Just dumped HBO n Showtime was just waiting for the affair to be done

Might get Disney, once they release more better content

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing
        Will the Disney App feature mature content like 15 and up TV shows and films? There's a horrible trend right now where every show has to be politically correct. As a minority myself, I don't mind it but if it's shoe horned and gets in the way of the story then I can't stand it. Not ****phobic, but Netflix might as well be called G4yflix. The only network that seems to still be able to produce content that isn't cliched or politicized is HBO.
        They are showing "Snow White and the Seven Inch Dwarfs" this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

As for people wanting access to the shows, just use TPB like everyone else does. Use a VPN doe.
          Haha yeah I did go all down hill after that. Tbf I only watch the first episode of last kingdom and though it was a knock off of Vikings. Probably should give it another chance.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Yup..........

Comment

I knew this show was gonna be trash straight from the jump when they opened their premier with the "tough guy enters a bar, getting ****ed with by other tough guys, who find out they ****ed with the wrong tough guy" Cliche. Right from there I knew this show was going to have zero depth, zero relevancy and zero personality.

500 lone hero cliches later, I was completely right.

To open your premier with a cliche that blatant and that lazy, basically verifies that their target audience isn't anyone with an i.q over 70, or anyone who's reached sexual maturity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                Haha yeah I did go all down hill after that. Tbf I only watch the first episode of last kingdom and though it was a knock off of Vikings. Probably should give it another chance.
                Do it, it's great!

Comment

Second episode (The Child) is out. This shows keeps getting better. Yoda baby is gonna be a popular toy this Christmas.

Comment

Did anybody else know who was behind the mask just by hearing his voice?

I just checked, and I was 100% on point.

Comment

Episode 2 was solid.

Shows the vulnerability of the mandalorian. Its a new type of star wars ,but a good kind in general .

Also baby yoda is 50 years old shkwing yoda wasnt some flying jedi at 50 , he was a toddler with force power much like we see here.

I expect to see this baby yoda at what. 75 year old in episode 9 . Maybe a teeneager

Comment

Working...
                      X