Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder how teams feel when they see Hazard come on against them at the hour mark.

Has to be deflating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      They don’t have Jorginho though - who would sit sweetly on their bench.
      No no no, their third choice left back was on the verge of being sold to West Ham! How will they recover? A top half finish would now be a successful season.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        I wonder how teams feel when they see Hazard come on against them at the hour mark.

Has to be deflating.
        I was thinking that.

Hazard is a shi.t hot sub.

His acceleration from a standing position is probably the best in the game. Put 60
        Minutes in someone’s legs and have them deal with that...sheesh. Kyle Walker probably has the pace to deal with it but that’s pretty much it

Does depend on Chelsea keeping the ball though.

If we’re under pressure it won’t have the same devastating effect.

I’d probably play Barkley on the left this weekend. And let Hazard replace him on 65.

If we keep Hazard we’ve got a pretty interesting bench with great subs for different scenarios.

I am not happy with Willian. Haven’t been for a very long time. He only plays well when Chelsea are dog-s.hit. People used to say that was somehow positive but it can’t be. All it really means is that he is less dog s.hit than they others when the form drops off.

Comment

• Meanwhile at the Guardiola residence this evening..

Comment

• Roy!! Your boy Carlos Sanchez is playing for West Ham.

Inexplicably captaining them as well, hahahaha!

Is he a blind spot in football’s consciousness or what? Man is highly regarded for everything from his technical ability to his leadership qualities.

I think I’m better than him, ffs

Comment

• Arsenal are a mental team.

They commit so many players forward now. Someone is gonna smash them to pieces

Comment

• What the hell is going in that Bournemouth/Everton game?

Why hasn't it ended yet. I need it to end as draw

Comment

• Arsenal are box office man.

I wonder if the Wenger out brigade are enjoying this. Theyre woeful and quite good at the same time.

I’m going to bet against them in any game where the opposition has favourable odds. Genuinely think they can both beat and lose to literally anybody. Can’t beat City. Probably won’t lose to Cardiff at home.

Them aside. Fill your boots lads.

Comment

• Alisson was pure filth today, sent that Brighton player straight to hell

Comment

• Stop it Alisson, that man has a family!

Comment

Working...
                      X