No announcement yet.

Garage Gym Equipment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
    My brother just texted me back. We’re Canadian though, so it might not help. He said “Tydax” which is from Alberta, free shipping if u spend $500. At least it’s something to compare against. He’s done all his research. Rep and Titan are American, but comes from China, Tydax also. A lot of people copy other people’s stuff which is fine, it’s not rocket science. The truth is there isn’t like a lot of history of power racks failing or benches breaking. But numbers always look cool and u pay for the marketing of a brand like Rogue, but they aren’t going to increase ur lift. I’ve seen cheap bars tested on YouTube hold insane amount of weight. There’s a ton of YouTube reviews on things. If u get a chance to test something that’s the best bet to see it works for you. There’s accessories like jammer/powerarms that can depend on measurements of ur rig and such. The best advice is to always check used listings as u buy more stuff, there’s rarely good deals, but showing up with cash in hand and making a final offer in person gives u the most stroke. I mean they have to go back inside and tell the wife why all this steel is still sitting in the garage.
    thank you brother. this was a good post from you. will definitely do more research. anyway some of the basic things are the easiest to use anyway and the best ones at times.

Comment

Working...
    X