No announcement yet.

Any high school stories?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any high school stories?

I was talking with a friend the other day that went to high school with me, had flash backs of all the shyt that used to happen there. It's actually what got me into weight lifting and boxing and signing up here in 2006 when I was 15 years old.

The school we went to was bad, like some shyt straight out of the movie Dangerous Minds with Michelle Pfeiffer and that one movie with Morgan Freeman.

Around 98% of the student population was Chicano (including myself), and about a quarter of that were gang banging, not no pvssy gangs but real mexican gangs. It legit felt like a prison. There were 20 year old men coming to our campus to back their homies in fights against other gangs, 20 man gangs roaming the campus looking for trouble, there was kids smoking bud, kids doing lines off their desk in class, kids all tatted up, I saw girls beating the **** out of other girls, kids getting knocked out, noses and arms broken, kids pulling shanks on each other etc. even in class the students would get teachers so worked up they'd have mental break downs while the students laughed at their tears. We even had the most pregnant girls in the city at our school, shyt was ghetto.

It peaked my Sop****re year in 2006 when there was a fight almost every single day and I'm not exaggerating. The tension was so high you KNEW some shyt was about to go down that day.

It finally came to a halt after the principal had heard about a fight but chose to ignore the rumor. This kid had gotten jumped during lunch by about 10-14 people, they stomped the **** out of him, he had a few broken bones and a seizure. The principal immediately resigned and new admins came in. They expelled most of the gang bangers, enforced new rules, beefed up campus security with officers stationed all over the place, etc. really improved the conditions.
    Last edited by Cutthroat; 01-27-2018, 09:41 AM.

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    I was talking with a friend the other day that went to high school with me, had flash backs of all the shyt that used to happen there. It's actually what got me into weight lifting and boxing and signing up here in 2006 when I was 15 years old.

The school we went to was bad, like some shyt straight out of the movie Dangerous Minds with Michelle Pfeiffer and that one movie with Morgan Freeman.

Around 98% of the student population was Chicano (including myself), and about a quarter of that were gang banging, not no pvssy gangs but real mexican gangs. It legit felt like a prison. There were 20 year old men coming to our campus to back their homies in fights against other gangs, 20 man gangs roaming the campus looking for trouble, there was kids smoking bud, kids doing lines off their desk in class, kids all tatted up, I saw girls beating the **** out of other girls, kids getting knocked out, noses and arms broken, kids pulling shanks on each other etc. even in class the students would get teachers so worked up they'd have mental break downs while the students laughed at their tears. We even had the most pregnant girls in the city at our school, shyt was ghetto.

It peaked my Sop****re year in 2006 when there was a fight almost every single day and I'm not exaggerating. The tension was so high you KNEW some shyt was about to go down that day.

It finally came to a halt after the principal had heard about a fight but chose to ignore the rumor. This kid had gotten jumped during lunch by about 10-14 people, they stomped the **** out of him, he had a few broken bones and a seizure. The principal immediately resigned and new admins came in. They expelled most of the gang bangers, enforced new rules, beefed up campus security with officers stationed all over the place, etc. really improved the conditions.

Mind posting a link to your highschool?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Mind posting a link to your highschool?
      www.harlandale.net

The school got a lot of funding after they cleaned it's act up, looks a lot different than when I was there.

Comment

Working...
      X