No announcement yet.

Thanks to Trump, budget deficit is getting bigger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Yeah, but unfortunately for birthers, that pic of him and his dad does prove he's an American citizen
    I've always figured he was born here.

I'm still not sure if he's Muslim or not.

I was pretty convinced he wasnt, though he is a racist and anti-Semite. But that pic and the newly released fact he hired a bunch of Nation of Islam guys when he was up and coming in politics makes me really wonder.

People not Muslims don't usually surround themselves with Nation of Islam guys.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      And not a word from the Team D cheerleaders about debt and deficits for 8 years of Obama.

Absolutely pathetic, but completely expected.
      Isn't it weird how all these leftists hit the same talking points and predictability of "conversation?" You can bring up ANYTHING to a leftist and 99.9% of us can guess what they will say and where they'll attempt to take the conversation. Disgustingly predictable. They all have the same script lmao

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I've always figured he was born here.

I'm still not sure if he's Muslim or not.

I was pretty convinced he wasnt, though he is a racist and anti-Semite. But that pic and the newly released fact he hired a bunch of Nation of Islam guys when he was up and coming in politics makes me really wonder.

People not Muslims don't usually surround themselves with Nation of Islam guys.

Comment

LMAO

The stock market is booming, unemployment is down, wages are up and production is up.

Trump is doing a great job.

You have to spend money to make money.

Comment

Trump's claim that he was going to balance the budget was nonsense

Fact is that the country needed tax cuts and needs massive infrastructure investment so it's virtually impossible to balance the budget

Comment

Working...
            X