No announcement yet.

Absolutely Golden interview from Bob Arum *must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely Golden interview from Bob Arum *must watch

I don’t know if this has already been posted or not but this is a great interview. Arum says some interesting things. He’s a very tricky man with contracts.

https://youtu.be/lusnpGaHCAM

Arum basically takes a dump on Alvarez and Warren. This is now your boss Tyson. Why would Tyson and his team lie though? No American company would be stupid enough to pay him 100M especially with his recent shaky past. Loma and Crawford have great numbers and they’re not even making 10m a fight and they are clean fighters never done crack or been disqualified for tested positive. We’re supposed to believe Tyson Fury whose virtually unknown in America got 100M from ESPN and Arum? I’d say Fury’s purse is more around the 5-7m dollar range.

Great snippets:

:54 Second mark
    Eleider Alvarez
    “I don’t know who Eleider who? who?”

2:50
    Tyson Fury money not guaranteed
    “ESPN wouldn’t say that”

Conclusion: Fury’s 80M dollar deal is about as real as his purse he gave away to charity. Why wouldn’t Warren just directly do a deal with ESPN? Why the need for Arum?

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    I don’t know if this has already been posted or not but this is a great interview. Arum says some interesting things. He’s a very tricky man with contracts.

https://youtu.be/lusnpGaHCAM

Arum basically takes a dump on Alvarez and Warren. This is now your boss Tyson. Why would Tyson and his team lie though? No American company would be stupid enough to pay him 100M especially with his recent shaky past. Loma and Crawford have great numbers and they’re not even making 10m a fight and they are clean fighters never done crack or been disqualified for tested positive. We’re supposed to believe Tyson Fury whose virtually unknown in America got 100M from ESPN and Arum? I’d say Fury’s purse is more around the 5-7m dollar range.

Great snippets:

:54 Second mark
    Eleider Alvarez
    “I don’t know who Eleider who? who?”

2:50
    Tyson Fury money not guaranteed
    “ESPN wouldn’t say that”

Conclusion: Fury’s 80M dollar deal is about as real as his purse he gave away to charity. Why wouldn’t Warren just directly do a deal with ESPN? Why the need for Arum?
    What you say makes sense and I think the 80 million deal is a bunch of BS.

Comment

Working...
    X