Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Mayweather II is the fight to make now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d have a different stand on this if floyd is still active but inactive? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
      That fight (Canelo/Mayweather II) would make every fight that can EVER be made itz biiiiiitch!!

Ca$hnelo the A++!???
      Exactly

We all know Floyd is coming back his lil ass can’t stand not being the center of attention.

Make it happen Oscar

Comment

So Canelo will be "manhandling" and "dominating" much older fighters all the time now? People are willing to even bring ancient Floyd from retirement for that?

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
          So Canelo will be "manhandling" and "dominating" much older fighters all the time now? People are willing to even bring ancient Floyd from retirement for that?
          No just Floyd buddy.

That 0 has got to go and Canelo is the man for the job.

Floyd needs to be brought back down to earth.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            No just Floyd buddy.

That 0 has got to go and Canelo is the man for the job.

Floyd needs to be brought back down to earth.
            I'm not your "buddy" and I've told you that before

Second, you lost a bet, you're not supposed to be here

Third, beating an old ancient handicapped Floyd is the only way Canelo can bring him back to earth, because he will never be Floyd's equal in a fair fight.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
              I'm not your "buddy" and I've told you that before

Second, you lost a bet, you're not supposed to be here

Third, beating an old ancient handicapped Floyd is the only way Canelo can bring him back to earth, because he will never be Floyd's equal in a fair fight.
              Hahahah salty ass fuuck

Why don’t you fake ass euro fans leave you clowns know ***** about boxing.

Go bob sled or whatever the fuuck you guys do.

Racist prick

Comment

Neither

Would just like to see Nelo get his shot after Floyd took on him when he was still green.

Floyd is the ultimate opportunist now I hope Canelo gets his.
                Floyd is also the best boxer of his era, so after all his match making genius he still beat them all.

Ive never known a guy that can be so lucky as Floyd, so many times something was wrong with the opponent and Floyd just got lucky for 20 yrs.

Comment

Didn't srl comeback after 3 years with bad eyes and beat hagker?
                  Nell should call Floyd out. Boxing is all about doing things people don't think you can. Floyd would be underdog and he got criticised for cw with green nelo.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Didn't srl comeback after 3 years with bad eyes and beat hagker?
                    Nell should call Floyd out. Boxing is all about doing things people don't think you can. Floyd would be underdog and he got criticised for cw with green nelo.
                    Exactly

I like your thinking.

Oscar better start triggering Floyd.

Comment

Exactly

I like your thinking.

Oscar better start triggering Floyd.
                      I really think Floyd should consider it. Floyds 50 wins have been cr iticized. If he b eat Nell it would be first win where nobody could say Floyd doesn't take risks. It would be as big a risk as any of the greats had made. From Rjjj fighting ruiz, to srl fighting hagler, from srl fighting lalonde, Duran fighting hacker and barkley

Comment

Working...
                      X