No wonder this fcuker was refusing testing
    Another thread where the same haters are wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
      Another thread where the same haters are wrong
      Same people that are consistently wrong about many subjects around here

Comment

• Come on guys, dont be silly now

Dont try to vindicate this guy just because Povetkin failed the test he supposedly refused to take..

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
          Come on guys, dont be silly now

Dont try to vindicate this guy just because Povetkin failed the test he supposedly refused to take..
          "The fight nearly fell apart because of delays imposed by Ryabinsky to begin the testing. DiBella groused about it and threatened to pull Wilder out of the fight if it did not begin... So instead of beginning about 10 weeks before the fight, which was what was agreed to, it began about seven weeks ahead of the fight.." Dan Rafael, http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/15531574/russian-heavyweight-alexander-povetkin-tests-positive-meldonium-fight-question

Hmmm....that sure sounds like Povetkin's team was refusing to undergo VADA testing, as the original post said.

And what was the date of the original post? March 30...a little more than seven weeks before the fight...same time as when DiBella was threatening to pull Wilder out.

I guess that's all pure coincidence, huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
            I'm hearing rumors that the Povetkin camp is refusing to undergo VADA testing.

Could this keep the fight from going forward? If I were Wilder, I'd be very nervous and very suspicious of Povetkin refusing to use VADA.
            From Wilder, DiBella Begin Legal War With Povetkin, Ryabinsky, posted today:
            Expressing concern over lack of neutrality – Wilder and VADA are both based in the United States – WoB sought an independent firm in Switzerland to handle such testing. It is being argued by DBE – on the basis of information provided, although it would have to be revealed should this go to trial – that Povetkin’s side simply wanted less stringent testing as to not get caught undergoing what has been suggested by DBE as sophisticated doping methods.

As a result, a fight whose purses were determined as the result of WoB submitting a winning bid of $7.15 million at a WBC hearing in late February endured a delay of more than a month in getting both fighters enrolled in random testing. The WBC repeatedly intervened, even reminding WoB that all of its fights follow the same protocol.

Hmmmmm...sounds suspiciously like the original post back in March saying that the Povetkin camp was rejecting VADA testing...

Comment

Working...
            X