• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Manny. Long time no post. ��

Comment

• 13 yrs na pla ko dito. Tanda ko na. Huhu

Comment

• Originally posted by Puntoyhauf View Post
        Sir uso pa ba yung mga link ng fights dito? yung live streaming? yung huli kong nakuha ay Pacman-Cotto pa e.
        I didn't watch the fight, wish i had...gotta catch a replay. Pac-Cotto...lol. I used to be a rabid Cotto fan, and was butthurt big time at the way Cotto fought @ 2nd 1/2 of the fight.

At the same time though, I was a big time Pac fan, so I was kinda in conflict about it. Awesome fight 1st 1/2 of it though.
        -------------
        Manny, still the man...congrats to you, Pac!
        Last edited by jazluvr; 07-21-2019, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
          Relatively speaking I really don't post too much, but the negativity is hard to miss. I try to avoid all that, even including the trash talk, and focus on the positive or reasonable content.
          Is it safe to assume that the content was more "friendly" back in the day ?

Anyhow, glad Manny had enough in the tank last night. Historical, actually. I went back and forth with my Pick Em and wish I wouldn't have switched to Thurman. It was a heart vs head dilemma. Oh well I got the other ones right.
          My question is, who do you think he will fight next ? It would be great to see him go out on top, but I think he wants at least one more....
          It was...different, hard to explain...one thing I don't like is all the political bullshit. Just seemed more family like. Must have been even better before my days here. Wish i found this place when it started. I see more of a comrade between the elders, so many don't post anymore, for their own reasons.
          Last edited by jazluvr; 07-21-2019, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• War Manny Pacquiao!!

Comment

• congrats senator. you can retire now.

Comment

• Wala pa download link?

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                  congrats senator. you can retire now.
                  Lol.......

Comment

• retire pac...