Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo beefing with Oscar? Not talking anymore? Fake News according to Eric Gomez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    DAZN promising GGG a third Canelo fight is their problem, not his.
    Spoken like a champ

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      He's mad at them because the company benefitted from his deal with DAZN by getting their own deal but wouldn't put up extra money to make the Kovalev fight the same way Hearn gave Jacobs extra money to make the Jacobs/Canelo fight.

So basically they're taking but won't give
      Canelo just beat Jacobs, a Hearn fighter. Canelo wanted Undisputed. What other fighter from Hearn’s team had the belt to finalize Undisputed?

Kovalev doesn’t have a 160 belt. Oscar and Hearn been going at it for months, before Kovalev was a narrative. In fact how long has Andrade had the 160 WBO?

It’s simple. GBP manage Canelo. This is the first time Canelo had to cancel a Mexican date for his fans. He’s probably wondering why it was so difficult to make Andrade and why DAZN pushed for GGG. Canelo said “go get a belt.” then he was denied Kovalev.

Isn’t it common sense Canelo would be upset and is clueless why Oscar couldn’t make Sept.? Canelo is a fighter, doubt he cares about the politics. It was supposed to be smooth.

Pugmire knows all this. Just talks fictional fantasy with that Phag voice of his. Can’t stand that weasel

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post

It’s simple. GBP manage Canelo. This is the first time Canelo had to cancel a Mexican date for his fans. He’s probably wondering why it was so difficult to make Andrade and why DAZN pushed for GGG. GGG said “go get a belt.” then he was denied Kovalev.
        They do not manage Canelo. They promote him. And one of their duties as a promoter is to pay the opponent from the rights fee they get from the network. Golden Boy weren't willing to put up more money. Canelo said ok, since y'all being cheap how bout I don't fight at all. Now Golden Boy & DAZN are missing out on one of the biggest paydays of the year.

Comment

He's mad at them because the company benefitted from his deal with DAZN by getting their own deal but wouldn't put up extra money to make the Kovalev fight the same way Hearn gave Jacobs extra money to make the Jacobs/Canelo fight.

So basically they're taking but won't give
          According to who? a hack who was just proven to be a liar and nobody else but him said it...ok flip flopper who refused to accept reports and speculation from those who you accuse of having history of anti pbc agenda...but accept horse shyt story from proven anti Golden boy agenda hack LMAO
          Last edited by bigdunny1; 07-20-2019, 12:42 PM.

Comment

This Motorcity Cobra reporting Pugmire to help the PBC LDBC fanbase

LMAO Motorcity Welch making a fool out himself...I told him don't put your faith in Pugmire but the h0e wouldn't listen

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              According to who? a hack who was just proven to be a liar and nobody else but him said it...ok flip flopper who refused to accept reports and speculation from those who you accuse of having history of anti pbc agenda...but accept horse shyt story from proven anti Golden boy hack LMAO
              The only proven liar is Gomez who said he lies to reporters while under oath

You're so gullible you actually expected Gomez to confirm the story.

I'm a prince in Nigeria and all I need is $10 and I'll return to your $5 mil. Email me your bank info, drivers license, and social security number

Comment

They do not manage Canelo. They promote him. And one of their duties as a promoter is to pay the opponent from the rights fee they get from the network. Golden Boy weren't willing to put up more money. Canelo said ok, since y'all being cheap how bout I don't fight at all. Now Golden Boy & DAZN are missing out on one of the biggest paydays of the year.
                Please dude... lol

Canelo got 4 more years after 2019 WHILE DAZN continues to grow. Acting like GGG is what makes DAZN. Quit clowning.

Comment

. Acting like GGG is what makes DAZN. Quit clowning.
                  Where have I ever said GGG makes DAZN grow?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    LMAO Motorcity Welch making a fool out himself...I told him don't put your faith in Pugmire but the h0e wouldn't listen
                    They is dorks.

When Canelo first got his deal, everybody talked the noise for Canelo’s fights and who he was going to fight. Nobody even brought up GGG.

Now it’s “GGG vs Canelo is what will drive DAZN or else the apocalypse for 2019.”

DAZN will do fine. GGG must be feeling stupid. Canelo will still get his premiums. Pugmire and MCC Can continue shilling

Comment

Where have I ever said GGG makes DAZN grow?
                      I said acting, playing the part...

Comment

Working...
                      X