Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene

Old 06-25-2019, 02:40 AM #21
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 11451 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 58,813.80
Total Points: 138,950.34
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
Some of these lil Bish azz hoes need to be put down, in slow motion.

In their pea brains, manny is ko-ing the world, Marquez tripped manny onto a fist of fury, Marquez drinks pee, very common in india(Ayurvedic), its a global conspiracy perpetrated by the Jew white man to keep Filipinos subservient to rich people who laugh at buyers six figs.. adpo, is prolly an ex government employee, postal employee,

Now I go postal on Asian people, immigrants that adopt the racist points of views of whites(George Wallace) as they come up in the USA.

I took a course, bone head English, UCBerkeley, Asian American studies..my Chinese professor hated me..

I posited the idea that Asian American docility, allowed them to fly under the white mans radar, thus enabling them to succeed. I also said, blacks, Mexicans, and Native American men, real men, contributed to unfounded fears, racism.

I know to the average azz clown on this site I appear crazy.. I used to Koran my TAs, teaching assistants.. I wa a UCB regents scholar... I wish a lot of these youngsters would stop lollllling and learn ****ing history.

Emoji... is a Japanese word.

Are young know it all, know nothing lil boy that ****ing stuuupid.
lol. Let this thread die. This thread was an abomination...just fvvckign with ADP02.

Do you think the dude died, or was he really so afraid of what was going to happen to him in our impending debate that he abandoned ship.

The dude was talking so much shlt, and as soon as we moved to get judges, he vanished forever. I wish you guys were privy too all of the conversations we had. That dude was one of the biggest liars I've ever dealt with. It was pathetic and he knew he was going to be exposed. After what I was going to do to him, he wouldn't have shown up anymore anyway.

But yea, let's let this thread die. Let lying dogs lie. I'm sure the lying dog ADP02 is somewhere right now telling sweet lies to keep himself going.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-25-2019, 03:01 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15731 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 131,716.93
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default Vhee

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
lol. Let this thread die. This thread was an abomination...just fvvckign with ADP02.

Do you think the dude died, or was he really so afraid of what was going to happen to him in our impending debate that he abandoned ship.

The dude was talking so much shlt, and as soon as we moved to get judges, he vanished forever. I wish you guys were privy too all of the conversations we had. That dude was one of the biggest liars I've ever dealt with. It was pathetic and he knew he was going to be exposed. After what I was going to do to him, he wouldn't have shown up anymore anyway.

But yea, let's let this thread die. Let lying dogs lie. I'm sure the lying dog ADP02 is somewhere right now telling sweet lies to keep himself going.

Hes old school pinoy... pride blinds him to reality. Floyd/Ployd toyed with their idol and super hero. They live in an alternate universe. I hated working for globe telecom, I hated being called sir, them Filipino cab drivers, body guards, sucking up to me because they thought I was mighty whitey.... they can and will point out Filipinos who married rich Brothers and Latino atheletes. I used to lay pipe in plenty of pinky pinay type
Females.

They got pride, my daughter Chloe, in San Lorenzo village..butler and ADPO know the place.. has a driver, and a few maids..

If you ever go there, go to the poor areas, good people.

They all go froblems(problems) that US Dollars can solve easily.
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 03:05 AM #23
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 11451 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 58,813.80
Total Points: 138,950.34
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
Hes old school pinoy... pride blinds him to reality. Floyd/Ployd toyed with their idol and super hero. They live in an alternate universe. I hated working for globe telecom, I hated being called sir, them Filipino cab drivers, body guards, sucking up to me because they thought I was mighty whitey.... they can and will point out Filipinos who married rich Brothers and Latino atheletes. I used to lay pipe in plenty of pinky pinay type
Females.

They got pride, my daughter Chloe, in San Lorenzo village..butler and ADPO know the place.. has a driver, and a few maids..

If you ever go there, go to the poor areas, good people.

They all go froblems(problems) that US Dollars can solve easily.
I think you are spot on about the pride. Oh well. We can't let our pride replace good sense.

But yea, you're right. And I do want to spend more time in the Phils. I've only been to Boracay and Manila. There are some very beautiful parts, and some parts that are so messed up that I'd understand if they wanted to kidnap me and hold me for ransom for $5 .
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
adp02, duck!, grand

User Tag List