Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Thurman: No VADA Testing In Place for July 20 PPV Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac is the cleanest boxer today. No PED user can fight at the age of 40 and above at the elite level. If canelo can fight until the age of 40 then i will think that pac is also a dirty boxer.

Comment

• I was very naive and I was one of the biggest defenders of Armstrong .As someone said " we won't be fooled again .Most do in most sports and the dumbest athlete is very bright when looking for that edge. Mexican meat epo, medicine for a condition. Too much money not to look for an edge. There will be more. Many more.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Theres no way Manny is on PEDs unless he wants to die. He was already told to stop boxing because of his heart. If you add PEDs and his workouts to the mix he would die.
        lol. that's true. if pac is in PEDS his body is already crumbled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirk087 View Post
          I was very naive and I was one of the biggest defenders of Armstrong .As someone said " we won't be fooled again .Most do in most sports and the dumbest athlete is very bright when looking for that edge. Mexican meat epo, medicine for a condition. Too much money not to look for an edge. There will be more. Many more.
          Ironically, the guys purporting to be cleaning up the sport are the biggest dopers. Did you know Lance paid 150K to the UCI for some blood testing machines back in the day? It was a big thing he was helping to usher in the new anti-doping equipment cuz he is clean. The irony is that the 150K was payment, er donation () for his retro-active TUE for saddle sore.

Comment

• Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
            Appreciate the insight man. I didn’t want to compare human fighters with dog fighting, I was just trying to see if it was the same concept even though humans are obviously voluntarily fighting while dogs aren’t.
            There is a lot of similarities between the two, more than what people think, and the dogs fight voluntarily they are just allowed to, you cant force anything to fight and it be really good at it, it must really want to do it, whats bred into the dogs is the will to dominate as courage is the main aspect driving them, its not aggression and being vicious , thats all insecurity traits, the true game dog is mentally very secure and stable.

Comment

• Originally posted by thesmokingman View Post
              You are all over the place with huge amounts of BS. BJ Penn did notify the UFC and he was banned for it.
              FALSE. He notified them AFTER he took the IV. Mayweather notified them BEFORE the IV. Even Hauser had to admit that this was how it went down. Come on man. I was not all over the place. I'm very aware of how this all went down and how this all works. It was you that came in like a know it all and found out you had no idea what you were talking about.

Originally posted by thesmokingman View Post
              Mayweather PAID USADA directly. Never mind the fact that USADA doesn't have ANY authority to issue a TUE much less a retroactive TUE for IV use. And even in the case of an approved TUE, say hypothetically, it could not be over the 50ml/hr limit imposed on all IV use. Mayweather was using IV way over the limit.
              FALSE. First of all, Mayweather Promotions paid for the drug testing, just like Top Rank pays for the testing when Pacquiao had testing, but I don't hear anyone complaining about that.

And I also didn't hear anyone complaining about USADA when Pacquiao was considering using them for the Rios fight, but that's another story I suppose.

But as for your false statements above:

1. Of course USADA has authority to issue a retroactive TUE. The ONLY reason that Mayweather needed a TUE is because of WADA's rules. If USADA wasn't bound by WADA's rules, there would be no need for the TUE point blank period. And a retroactive TUE has been a standard part of the WADA protocol far before this fight.

Did De La Hoya need a TUE for his IV use against Pac? Hmmm.

2. And you are WAY OFF about an approved IV needing to be 50ml or less. And you wanted to tell me I don't know about this???? You don't need a TUE if the IV for saline is 50ml or below. If you have a TUE approved by USADA, then you are allowed to go above 50ml.

By the way, do you know what 50ml looks like???? I'm not sure what the hell you can cure with 50ml of saline solution. Like I mentioned, 750ml is less than what you would get in a standard IV bag. Usually a person is given at least 1000ml.

You ask why would someone use an IV the night before? To even ask this you are either dumb as rocks or trolling. You should ask Lance what IV's are used for, smh.
              Um, no I didn't ask that. YOU were the one who mentioned it being the night before. Again, you have some reading issues. Now tell me....when does a boxer usually rehydrate before a fight. Would that be...the night before the fight????

What was the IV for? Rehydration, right? Come on. Let's see if you can put this together. When you do, you'll see who is dumb as rocks.

And stop using USADA's BS rebuttal to the Hauser article. Lmao, who believes USADA is legit? Like they couldn't take their time writing up that fiction.
              Dude, I don't even need to use USADA's side of things. You came back with NOTHING regarding any of my questions to you. And the questions were not based on USADA's statement. I only used USADA's statement to back up everything that I said. Mainly that:

1. The independent lab will send all test results to WADA. Exactly what I said and Exactly what was proven.

2. USADA does indeed contact the athletic commissions. We know that they contacted the NSAC in Mayweather/Pacquiao's case. They also contacted NYSAC regarding Morales. So sorry, I don't need to rely on USADA's statement, which by the way is much better than Hauser's statement since Hauser apparently can't even do highschool math and got tore a new arsehole by USADA.

Still doesn't change the fact that you haven't even dared to tell me how your little conspiracy theory would work. I'm still waiting for that laugh.

You are googling **** to support cheaters, christ almighty, give it a rest.

You are telling complete lies, claiming that you know what you are talking about when you've been proven to not know shlt about this, and making claims based on ABSOLUTELY NOTHING while I have give you FACTS.

Here they are again in case you are confused.

Fact 1: The WADA labs send ALL test results to WADA. So how the hell is USADA hiding positive results? Do you hide things from your boss and the rest of the word by.....telling your boss (WADA) about it. Makes sense to you?

Fact 2: USADA does inform state commissions about testing.

Fact 3: A spokesperson from WADA said that a retro TUE for IV rehydration would be allowed according to WADA's rules.

Fact 4: An IV could mask a urine test by dilution. All urine samples are checked for dilution by USADA's doping control officer (who is REQUIRED to get an UNDILUTED sample), and then the sample is sent to the independent lab, that also checks the sample to ensure it is not diluted.

If you'd like to say any of the above facts are false, then let's discuss and see who is right.

So yea, I think YOU should give it a rest when you've come with absolutely nothing, came trying to attack me but instead found out everything I said was accurate and then you dropped it and went with the old...."but but but...I know he's cheating...I just have no proof except that the promoter paid for the testing like promoters always do." When you get some solid evidence and explain how this conspiracy theory makes any gottdamn sense at all, you let me know.

Because anyone with a damn brain knows that if you help someone cheat with an undetectable substance (saline solution), you don't need to make a damn paper trail of what you did illegal. That's moronic...but those of you who believe in these type of fairytales simply aren't very bright.
              Last edited by travestyny; 06-25-2019, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Throwing shade... interesting way to put it.

I learn new phrases daily, thanks.
                You're welcome bro, stick around I might come up with new ones....

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                  Actually don't speak for everyone. You have no ****ing idea what you're talking about.
                  Awww did my post make you emotional btch boy?? Keep believing pacquiao was clean all those years , keep believing Superman exists in real life , keep believing a former featherweight can move up all the way to welterweight and beat up bigger stronger men lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by thesmokingman View Post
                    Ironically, the guys purporting to be cleaning up the sport are the biggest dopers. Did you know Lance paid 150K to the UCI for some blood testing machines back in the day? It was a big thing he was helping to usher in the new anti-doping equipment cuz he is clean. The irony is that the 150K was payment, er donation () for his retro-active TUE for saddle sore.
                    What's even funnier is that this had everything to do with the UCI (and by the way, Lance Armstrong broke even the UCI's TUE rules to accomplish this) and nothing to do with USADA, besides the fact that they released something like a 300 page document loaded with evidence against Lance Armstrong, the American hero cancer survivor....

Yet we have those of you that believe they helped the hated Mayweather to cheat with no damn proof. Come on, buddy. Still waiting for you to make sense of that conspiracy theory of yours.

Tell me. Why would USADA go the TUE route leaving everything on file and with WADA when saline solution is undetectable?

And how does USADA hide positive tests by having the independent lab send positive test results to WADA???

Are you ready to give some answers, because I'm ready to laugh.
                    Last edited by travestyny; 06-25-2019, 01:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      You just ICED TravestyNY. That's a ******ed poster who thinks he is above WADA.
                      Your boy is getting smoked. That's why they call him the smoking man.

Just like I've been doing to you for years before you put me on ignore, pvssy.

Guess you were afraid that I would send you on a permanent vacation like I did to your boy, ADP02. Isn't that right, Spoon
                      Last edited by travestyny; 06-25-2019, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X