Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumour DAZN wants RJJ for commentary spot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Also, he's clairvoyant. He can predict what's going to happen in a fight before it actually happens.
    Too bad he could not predict the countless hammers he got on the head in the final part of his career.

Seriously, though, I agree: Jones Jr is a brilliant analyst.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
      I always thought that Antonio Tarver is a better commentator than Roy Jones. I think they should give him an opportunity on DAZN.
      They should hire 'em both, and use them for the same fights as analysts.

"You got any bullshìt to say tonight, Roy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        Lol.some of the best fights ever are purely black and white.

Roy is considering start of 2020
        Nice reasoning. So decades after color, HD and other technology comes along it’s good business for Dazn to have horrible production values because Joe Louis’ fights were in B/W?

They need to get their production values up to, oh, average for late-night cable TV before worrying about who’s talking during the fights.

If you are a streaming service and your streaming goes out mid-fight on a regular basis, you’ve got bigger issues than color commentator.

All Days Inn needs to do is:

Start showing good fighters in good matchups (right now they’re pretty much A-side vs. D-level player OR C-side vs. C-side).

Get their streaming problems fixed (seriously, you have ONE job as a streaming service and can’t figure this out?)

Adopt production values beyond the 1990s so the fights actually look good

THEN they can worry about JRR.
        Last edited by saintpat; 06-23-2019, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
          Nice reasoning. So decades after color, HD and other technology comes along it’s good business for Dazn to have horrible production values because Joe Louis’ fights were in B/W?

They need to get their production values up to, oh, average for late-night cable TV before worrying about who’s talking during the fights.

If you are a streaming service and your streaming goes out mid-fight on a regular basis, you’ve got bigger issues than color commentator.

All Days Inn needs to do is:

Start showing good fighters in good matchups (right now they’re pretty much A-side vs. D-level player OR C-side vs. C-side).

Get their streaming problems fixed (seriously, you have ONE job as a streaming service and can’t figure this out?)

Adopt production values beyond the 1990s so the fights actually look good

THEN they can worry about JRR.
          Didn’t read all that. Seriously, some of the best fights ever are in black and white. Next time don’t say stupid stuff with your alt to begin with.

Comment

Didn’t read all that. Seriously, some of the best fights ever are in black and white. Next time don’t say stupid stuff with your alt to begin with.
            Better yet, some of the greatest fights ever weren’t even filmed or captured on camera in any way.

That can be dzan’s next evolution ... the blank screen on fight night.

Oh, wait, with their streaming problems that’s already happening.

Comment

Oh, wait, with their streaming problems that’s already happening.
              The Big Dunn

Are you two related?

Comment

The Big Dunn

Are you two related?
                No, but I’m wondering how many of the dazn shills on this forum are your alts.

You can look at my posting history, goes back a long way before dazn existed and Eddie was still asking for daddy’s permission to borrow the car keys, haha.

The fact that several people have mentioned dzan’s poor streaming issues is because ... the platform has streaming issues.

If HBO had blacked out during fights, you think no one would have posted about it?

Comment

Ya bring Roy in. I just hope he dont have a clause where if he signs he fights too.

Comment

No, but I’m wondering how many of the dazn shills on this forum are your alts.

You can look at my posting history, goes back a long way before dazn existed and Eddie was still asking for daddy’s permission to borrow the car keys, haha.

The fact that several people have mentioned dzan’s poor streaming issues is because ... the platform has streaming issues.

If HBO had blacked out during fights, you think no one would have posted about it?
                    Alts? I didn’t speculate that you were The Big Dunn, I asked so that others could read my post and see the joke from the similar text in which I bolded from your post. I don’t even recall ever replying to your username yet you’re following my golden nuts...

In the last 30 years of internet every month there are issues of “streaming” or internet connection problems for various reasons. There’s no human being that says “I won’t buy internet from any cable provider until this technology is perfected.”

I hope you get the point...

But here’s better knowledge for you. Consumers care about VOD. Video on Demand. The fact that you guys focus on a small percentage of what was reported to be faulty streams for the Canelo Jacobs bout doesn’t matter. DAZN subscribers are happy.

You guys need to focus why VOD has been a success for years. Back catalogue is everything. It’s not like DAZN or ESPN+ provide the daily news..

Comment

Yes!!!!! A million times, I just love his country accent and he doesn’t sound like a ****** too.

Comment

Working...
                      X