No announcement yet.

The relationship between AJ and Hearn is unraveling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    Don’t waste your time biting at trolls. That’s my advice.
    Thanks. Duly noted. Hate that I let myself get sucked in.

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      BangEM makes Joshua fans look bad. AJ didn't make any excuses after he lost so why are you?
      He really does. You can tell BangEM has an emotional attachment to Joshua. Wouldn't be surprised if he fantasizes about him and named himself “BangEM” cause he was thinking about Joshua when he made his name. He seriously talks about Joshua like a woman who’s in love with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
        He really does. You can tell BangEM has an emotional attachment to Joshua. Wouldn't be surprised if he fantasizes about him and named himself “BangEM” cause he was thinking about Joshua when he made his name. He seriously talks about Joshua like a woman who’s in love with him.
        The same way your mum is emotionally attached to me. Ask your mum who your real dad is because I was shagging her 9 months before you were born and I'm sure she'll tell you I'm your real dad. I just never claimed you because you ain't shyt and will never amount to shyt.

I punched your mum's fanny in bunches until her walls crashed down like the walls of Jericho. Ask her.
        Last edited by BangEM; 06-19-2019, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BangEM View Post
          The same way your mum is emotionally attached to me. Ask your mum who your real dad is because I was shagging her 9 months before you were born and I'm sure she'll tell you I'm your real dad. I just never claimed you because you ain't shyt and will never amount to shyt.

I punched your mum's fanny in bunches until her walls crashed down like the walls of Jericho. Ask her.

This is your response? Seriously? This is it? Mom jokes that 12 yr olds make? I actually feel embarrassed for you. You must be really young or very stupid. You’re probably a pimple faced weird little lad in real life. Say what you want, but it’s pretty clear to anyone who just reads a few of your comments regarding AJ, that you are infatuated with him like a teenage girl. Pull your skirt down girly boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
            This is your response? Seriously? This is it? Mom jokes that 12 yr olds make? I actually feel embarrassed for you. You must be really young or very stupid. You’re probably a pimple faced weird little lad in real life. Say what you want, but it’s pretty clear to anyone who just reads a few of your comments regarding AJ, that you are infatuated with him like a teenage girl. Pull your skirt down girly boy.
            Look at the doofus raised by a crackhead mum who's a pot trying to clown the kettle, lol. The only one infatuated here is your mum. And like your mum, you're also infatuated by my posts, hence you stay following me around and reading my comments like a fruity little boy. I don't know you and have never read your comments until today. But you just claimed you have been reading my comments. So who's infatuated by who, little crack baby?

Sod off and stop quoting me, gay boy with makeup on like a biitch. And get off your mum's crack pipe.
            Last edited by BangEM; 06-19-2019, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• PunchesNbuncheS

This is my last post to you. Yes, I support Josh just like everyone has a favourite boxer on the forum. There's an army of Fury and Wilder fans on the forum. You weirdos don't have problems with yourselves. But why are you effeminate gay weirdos always emotional when someone supports Josh? If you don't like the guy, that's your prerogative but you can't tell me what to do. I do whatever the fu..ck I want, little gay boy.

And fu..ck you and fu..ck your crackhead mum. If you've got a problem, pull up and I'll beat life out of you on my mum's life. This isn't no internet shyt, I'll beat you death on everything. Get your little gay fantasies off my shyt and don't quote me or speak on what I do. I do me, do you.
              Last edited by BangEM; 06-19-2019, 09:27 PM.

Comment

PunchesNbuncheS

This is my last post to you. Yes, I support Josh just like everyone has a favourite boxer on the forum. There's an army of Fury and Wilder fans on the forum. You weirdos don't have problems with yourselves. But why are you effeminate gay weirdos always emotional when someone supports Josh? If you don't like the guy, that's your prerogative but you can't tell me what to do. I do whatever the fu..ck I want, little gay boy.

And fu..ck you and fu..ck your crackhead mum. If you've got a problem, pull up and I'll beat life out of you on my mum's life. This isn't no internet shyt, I'll beat you death on everything. Get your little gay fantasies off my shyt and don't quote me or speak on what I do. I do me, do you.
                Shut your mouth girly boy. You look mad suspect. You get moist at the thought of Joshua punching you in the fart box. You feel stupid and are looking as stupid as you feel right now. I actually like AJ. He’s a humble respectful person. He took his loss like a man, never made excuses, and has always shown class, unlike your stupid ass with the racist crap you’re spewing about Mexicans. You wonder why I’m picking on your dork ass? You’re a pinkbooty fruitcake who clearly has a crush on AJ. You just started posting last month, most likely because you’re a dweeb who has been banned for being a racist idiot. Watch your dirty ass yellow teeth infested mouth you anti toothpaste using booty breath.

Comment

Look at the doofus raised by a crackhead mum who's a pot trying to clown the kettle, lol. The only one infatuated here is your mum. And like your mum, you're also infatuated by my posts, hence you stay following me around and reading my comments like a fruity little boy. I don't know you and have never read your comments until today. But you just claimed you have been reading my comments. So who's infatuated by who, little crack baby?

Sod off and stop quoting me, gay boy with makeup on like a biitch. And get off your mum's crack pipe.

Really? More “Mum” jokes. I mean cmon “lad”. I thought being an English crumpet, you would be wittier, considering it’s your language we’re speaking. Seriously, if you have any friends in real life, they should really just take your keyboard away. It’s painful to watch you try to go back and forth with me. Please take a second, just look upwards, close your eyes, take a deep breath and spit on yourself. You’re mad cause I pointed out how moist you get when AJ is on tv. Stupid ass kid acting all brand new with your last month here. Dumb little pimple scarred booty bandit.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Why do posters feel the need to make excuses for when their favorite fighter loses or struggles?
                    Because they have a clitoris like BangEM.

Comment

• I’m not Aj’s biggest fan but Hearn did not do him a disservice by making him the biggest draw in the sport. Can’t ask a promoter to fight for you, he did everything he’s supposed to

Comment

Working...
                      X