• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuses, excuses, excuses...

It's incredible the amount of threads of pseudo writers excusing Joshua

Ruiz was better, period.

Comment

Originally posted by angad10 View Post
      is this a joke? why cant we give ruiz his props? jshua was good till the 3rd when he dropped ruiz but suddenly because he loses and finally fights an opponent who doesnt suit him stylistically we need to come up with excuses?? lets give mr ruiz his due, he fought a great fight and deserves his win. lets stop with the nonsense.
      Because he is mexican

They were saying it was a lucky punch against Pacquiao

Comment

Trix Dixon is a british writer

He is excusing his man

A salty loser.

And then this kind of jerks are the guys that decided who is the #1 p4p fighter of the world .

Lol

Joshua was good before the round 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
          I feel like this is a valid discussion to have but it's only being tied into Joshua-Ruiz here through unproven hearsay. Joshua and everyone around him aren't trying to use this or anything else as an excuse so talking about this issue in relation to that particular fight is strange.
          They did it too with Dogboe, that was the african star of Arum

They said that Dogboe did not train to fight with Navarrete in the first fight

And a lot of excuses and then Navarrete destroyed him worst in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
            Joshua became complacent after the Jarrell Miller drug test fiasco. Miller embarrassed Joshua at multiple press conferences which gave Joshua the edge he needed to take the fight serious. Once Miller was out of the equation I think AJ unconsciously overlooked Ruiz and failed to take him seriously because Ruiz doesn’t look like he trains for anything. When a champion allows another fighter to hold all of his belts for pictures, in my opinion, it means he’s over confident. Joshua will get his shyt together for the rematch because he has to.
            Luis Ortíz before the fight of Ruiz vs Joshua

"Ruiz is a very good and dangerous opponents"

Wilder before the fight of Ruiz vs Joshua

"Ruiz is a serious opponents"

Whyte, Hearn, trainer of Joshua, before the fight of Ruiz vs Joshua

"Ruiz is better than Miller"

Do you think that Joshua overlooked Ruiz?

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
              You can’t have watched that fight and thought AJ looked normal? He was a shadow of his usual self even before Rd 3. Something was up. This writer knows it else the article wouldn’t have been written.
              Joshua thrown 50 jabs before the third , he was normal.

The writer is from U.K and is a salty loser

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
                AJ didn't look right from the start. His form didn't look as ripped as usual, and the look on his face from the get-go, Just didn't look right.

At the beginning of the 3rd round, AJ was doing what he does, and that's KO people. He got careless after the Ruiz KD though.

He didn't take into account that Ruiz has a great chin and very fast hands.

Even after the KD of Ruiz, AJ landed another good hard straight right on Ruiz. Again, doing what AJ does.

THAT'S when AJ threw caution to the wind, and Ruiz caught him high on the head and concussed him.

AJ was threw from that point on.

This is the objective of this kind of artícles and writers

The objective is: people talking about how Joshua was not the same and was overlooking Joshua

Or saying poor Joshua has a concussion before the fight

Joshua was not the same

It's to save the reputation of Joshua

Thats unfair because it was 100% the merit of Ruiz

And Joshua team took the lose like men

It's the st.upid fans and salty writers that are saying a lot of excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  This is the objective of this kind of artícles and writers

The objective is: people talking about how Joshua was not the same and was overlooking Joshua

Or saying poor Joshua has a concussion before the fight

Joshua was not the same

It's to save the reputation of Joshua

Thats unfair because it was 100% the merit of Ruiz

And Joshua team took the lose like men

It's the st.upid fans and salty writers that are saying a lot of excuses

You clearly misunderstood me. I've been a fan of and touted Ruiz for about the last 3 years. No, I didn't predict the upset, but I took notice of Ruiz's talent years back. He's a true born and raised boxer.

All I was saying was, to my eyes, AJ just didn't look right that night.

And secondly, I was just giving my take on what I seen in the 3rd round.

Who wins the rematch? Idk but I'd like to see Ruiz do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
                    You clearly misunderstood me. I've been a fan of and touted Ruiz for about the last 3 years. No, I didn't predict the upset, but I took notice of Ruiz's talent years back. He's a true born and raised boxer.

All I was saying was, to my eyes, AJ just didn't look right that night.

And secondly, I was just giving my take on what I seen in the 3rd round.

Who wins the rematch? Idk but I'd like to see Ruiz do it again.

Oh, sorry man, i was wrong

Yeah, the fight was too eléctric, just the round third was incredible

I think, if Joshua wins the rematch Andy will deserve the third

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                      You can’t have watched that fight and thought AJ looked normal? He was a shadow of his usual self even before Rd 3. Something was up. This writer knows it else the article wouldn’t have been written.
                      Or maybe the article was written because there are still some out there that must convince themselves that there are clear gaps in his defense, physique and stamina. This has been known. The muscle he carries around requires a lot of oxygen in which to recuperate. When he goes for the kill and doesn’t score it he exhausts himself. Already lacking oxygen a well placed shot to the temple further restricts blood flow and sparks the brain completely depleting oxygen. Game over:

Comment

Working...
                      X