No announcement yet.

AJ suffered a panic attack before the fight according to his father

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    LOL. JFC this is some sorta sports JFK sh^t in the UK its such a shocking turn of events.

I'm still waiting on someone to post a video or some sh^t from a reputable source about Joshua's dad saying in public Joshua had a panic attack. If thats not posted soon this story seems like 100% bs like the other 100% bs stories.

Randomly Eddie said that one cat who beat Chisora who supposedly KO'd AJ in training camp wasn't even one of his sparring partners for this camp ffs.

Joey Dawejko sounded like he was humoring mfers about him KOing AJ in sparring when asked by refusing to confirm or deny it.
    Look at the original instagram post from some guy in Namibia. As if he is going to have access to AJ's Dad's thoughts lol. There seems to be more and more unsubstantiated garbage posted on here recently.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      I mean think about it his first time going into a arena who hates him and he ain’t built for that he’s been pampered his whole career.
      They had a sh^tload of UK fans there. Idk about the 15k or w/e Eddie was saying, but most cats where there to see Joshua f#ck up the fat guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Keep searching. Just like I had to keep searching for the AJ quote where he said if he ever had another fight like the Klitschko fight he'd retire. AJ. Cannot handle pressure. Quotes like that, coupled with going silent during the time Wilder offered him $50 mil then breaking his silence by saying the fans should train and fight Wilder, never wanting to fight in the US, content with being a big fish in a small pond, afraid of Wilder confronting him in the ring. Hearn saying he sensed AJ was relieved he lost. AJ is the type of guy who would have a panic attack because the pressure is to much for him. He's had everything his way and stepping outside his comfort zone caused him to panic.

So this might be the end for your boy
        Weird response.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
          Panic attacks. Concussion during sparring. He had a cold for a week. What’s next......
          He woke up the night before the fight to find NYC rats gnawing on his peenis Of course he couldn't be Ruiz, he only had half a dick left!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            They had a sh^tload of UK fans there. Idk about the 15k or w/e Eddie was saying, but most cats where there to see Joshua f#ck up the fat guy.
            I saw a view of the arena when the fight was stopped everyone was jumping happy

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              I saw a view of the arena when the fight was stopped everyone was jumping happy
              When that fight started almost everyone was cheering for AJ. The Brits were singing there ****ing asses off to Sweet Caroline and Wonderwall. Unless you think that was the Americans or Mexicans now??

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
                Look at the original instagram post from some guy in Namibia. As if he is going to have access to AJ's Dad's thoughts lol. There seems to be more and more unsubstantiated garbage posted on here recently.
                Yea I'm not buying any of these stories.

I'd be looking as bored & disinterested to with all those f#cking anthems they made Joshua listen to before they started the fight.

Comment

I believe this. I've been saying he can't handle the world stage. That's why he never wanted to fight here. Lennox Lewis couldn't figure out why AJ didn't want to fight in America. It's because he's comfortable being a big fish in a small pond. The UK was watching his fight against Klitschko. The whole world was watching his fight against Ruiz because it was his US debut & it was being held in NY at the Mecca of boxing. If AJ can't handle Wilder confronting him in the ring he really can't handle the pressure of being on the world stage

That was the delay in the locker room before the fight

idk but it makes sense to me.....

1st time Ive seen AJ look gassed out after only 1 round.....

that or he was partying up kinda late etc

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                    Stop it, Lamar Odom had mental breakdown and he was a drug addict trying to escape by indulging in drugs. That's the same guy who has hall of fame talent but never had the mental fortitude to use it the right way.

Lebron is another one who went through the "struggle" and was birthed and raised by a mum who was barely a teen. How many times have we seen Lebron crumble mentally under the bright lights in his career? Why didn't the "struggle" save him?

I see you ignored Keith Murray and Mike Tyson because you have no point. The "struggle' has no bearing on things like this, it's a chemical reaction in the brain. Only uneducated people who can't look beyond ghetto mentality always think like this, hence deprived areas always have the highest crime/murder rates.

BTW, I've been through the struggle and it didn't stop me from having a panic attack.
                    No that was all bs Lamar was never on drugs like that it’s f’d Up how the media did him cause of the Kardashian’s and tf you talking about he was a 2 time champ he succeeded.

But I think you’re missing my point the struggle builds character and Joshua didn’t have that he had nothing in his head saying i overcame that this is child’s play and he quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Weird response.
                      Not weird. You're ignoring the reasons I've been saying AJ can't handle pressure. I laid them all out right there. But you've been ignoring the obvious like you're ignoring them now. The boy ain't got what it takes upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                      X