Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Confirms Rematches With Fury, Ortiz Are Signed, Sealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
    Man, Eddie is getting played in America badly.

Everyone knows Dazn is going with Golden a boy and dumping Matchroom as well.

Eddie just got taken to school.
    Yep he’s out of his depth in the USA, he doomed himself when he came to the USA acting arrogant and his trolls running their sucks about “banter” didn’t help endear him to American sports fans. He’s done, stick a fork in him. And if dazn fails it was because they put their money behind a complete feckless git like Hearn

Comment

Sorry but this is a very very rough schedule. I gotta give props to wilder. This is what i am talking about. Ortiz. A guy that's so so dangerious even in a rematch. Fury....arguably the best out of the bunch and white washed wlad while AJ struggled not to get ko'd by wlad. Wilder is ether crazy or has big big nuts......respect. btw. Who the hell is hating on this type of schedule? Damn.......

Comment

Love it, the best heavyweight in the world putting on exciting and entertaining fights for the fans and also challenging himself!

2 top 5 heavyweights in 1 year is insane! If Wilder beats both with no controversy he’s debuting on the p4p list!

Comment

If Wilder beats both, I can see him fighting Whyte b4 AJ. Hearns gonna end up offering 50/50 to Wilder or Fury.

Comment

Let me show u how tough of a schedule this is. I would take fury over whyte chisora (already beat him) and parker. I also would take ortiz over them and povitkin. Anything that Joshua has faced in the past few years. That's why I am a little shocked he would face both back to back. But good for him....

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Wilder will lineup 30 fights against the homeless before facing his daddy AJ, LMAO!
              I was gonna say, itll take 50 mil to get AJ to fight but!

Comment

Wow. I think Wilder or Joshua will lose once before their fight. Will cost them some hype and cash. They should be building their fame by fighting each other. Get the first fight out of the way and make bigger money in the rematch. Letting fights marinate is a dangerous game, especially at heavyweight, where one punch from a lucky no-hoper could end you.
                Last edited by RespekonMyName; 05-31-2019, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
                  Wow. I think Wilder or Joshua will lose once before their fight. Will cost them some cash. They should be building their fame by fighting each other.
                  With Wilder, Fury, and Ortiz all tied up fighting each other, who's going to beat Joshua in the interim?

It's a shallow division and I don't think the likes of Rivas, Miller, Whyte, Pulev, Ruiz, Kownacki, etc are a serious threat to Joshua.

Wilder is taking huge risks, Fury is taking a risk with another Wilder fight. But I don't see any way Joshua loses unless Usyk is an immediate threat when he moves up.

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
                    Wow. I think Wilder or Joshua will lose once before their fight. Will cost them some cash. They should be building their fame by fighting each other.
                    If wilder can win this with no controversy the man is certainly a great heavyweight fighter at that point. But this is so damn risky he could easily lose 1 of the 2. But I have to give it to him for pushing for this. Its a move for greatness.

Comment

• Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                      Glad to hear it.

I really like the ortiz 2 fight, so fury its just the ice on the cake for this year. We all knew this year joshua wasnt going to happen. So WAR WILDER
                      Not this year, early 2020.

Comment

Working...
                      X