Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tyson "Gypsy King" Fury unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys do realize Schwarz is a bum right?

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
      Fat man McDermott beat the crap out of him but in the biggest robbery in British boxing history, he was gifted a win.

Josh, Dillian Whyte and Usyk will beat him easily. He has only fought two decent boxers in his career.
      stop it. None of those guys can touch Fury. Only a wilder KO can beat Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        You guys do realize Schwarz is a bum right?

So between Breazeale, Ruiz, & Schwartz....who faced the better fighter in their last fight? Wilder, Joshua or Fury?

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          So between Breazeale, Ruiz, & Schwartz....who faced the better fighter in their last fight? Wilder, Joshua or Fury?
          Joshua if we’re being honest. I’ve never been high on Breazele but he’s durable and a lot better fighter than Schwarz. Schwarz is beyond a tomato can.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
            Is there any current heavyweight that can beat him or is it a foregone conclusion that Dubios, Ajagba, Joshua, Whyte & Wilder will fall to him and that all heavyweights are just delaying the inevitable?

Is Tyson "Gypsy King" Fury unbeatable?
            Dubois is a bum.

Joshua gets treated like Schwarz did.

Wilder gets outboxed over 12.

Ajagba has a chance...a puncher's chance...to put Fury to sleep.

Comment

When Tyson is hopped up on that shit he is invincible. You saw it in his match with Deontay Wilder. He was damn near decapitated and he rose up like a damn zombie.

Comment

I love how excited some get when a guy bashes a flat footed smaller D grader.

Comment

Wilder was a fraction of a second from beating him already... no he is not unbeatable

Comment

'' "The key was to enjoy myself (finding a bum no one has ever heard of helps)," Fury said. "I used the jab. I was slipping [punches] with my hands down and sliding and shifted to southpaw, and I caught him with a straight left. It was a good shot. It would have put anybody away (if the guy was a bum no one ever heard of)." ''

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                      fury would completely outbox and embarass ruiz. give me a break. u sound confused.

wilder only has a puncher's chance and his best punch couldn't take fury out of there. nice try bozo!!!
                      Fury never outboxed any fighter of élite level.

He barely won the fight against Klitschko and the fight against Wilder was a Draw and he was almost K.O'd.

Comment

Working...
                      X