Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Californians are considering fleeing the state as they blame sky-high costs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forget just the state..i should be leaving the entire country in 5yrs

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      forget just the state..i should be leaving the entire country in 5yrs
      Going to Thailand and settling down with a mail order bride?! Congrats, bruh

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        When people say they can't afford California, they don't mean they can't mathematically afford to exist there. Everything costs more in CA, but equivalent jobs also pay more.

You can "get by" via working full-time anywhere in the US.

However in California cities on an average income, you're going to live an urban sardine can lifestyle with no privacy, send your children to schools swarmed by illegals, drugs, gangs and shemales. You won't forget for 5 minutes that you are part of the financial underclass.

You have to make 100k+ to elevate yourself & live in an isolated community, afford decent private schools, etc.

In more rural states there isn't a whole lot separating the 30k person from the 150k person. They probably live at the top and bottom of the same residential street, send their kids to the same decent school, borrow each other's weedwhackers.

I can afford to go back, I just can't think of a single reason I'd want to.
        Nailed it, it wasn't that we couldn't afford it, I owned a body shop and sold wheels and stereo systems to the kings.
        Daughter was about to start school and we didn't want to raise her in that lifestyle place and crappy teachers.
        So I sold the shop to my best friend and building for 7 figures and got out.
        Now I live in a nice part of NV. No need for private school and no state taxes. Our money goes much further here and I dont even have to work anymore. Paid 350k for our 3k sq ft home with a attached mother in law quarters. Brand new home. Thanks to everyone leaving California 4 years later it's worth 550k.

Isn't it crazy how a state can have such high income taxes and can't seem to get by. Then there's states with no state taxes that make it just fine. That seems crazy to me. It just shows the corruption in states like CA.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Going to Thailand and settling down with a mail order bride?! Congrats, bruh

whoever told you that you were funny was lying

get new material you ****

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            whoever told you that you were funny was lying

get new material you ****
            Where exactly are you going then?

Comment

Brilliant move by team D, I applaud them. Drive up cost of living in your heavy blue areas, so that some of your blue will leave and turn the red purple, while still keeping your blue areas.

Chess not checkers

Comment

Where exactly are you going then?

Canada

i wanna sit next to Drake when the Lakers come to town

Philippines...time to open up my own business

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Or overspending their money.

They dont grasp non sequiturs either, apparently.

Whether they are a donor or taker State is irrelevant to the fact that their unfunded liabilities are unsustainable.

So what if Steve gives a bunch of money away to others, that doesnt make him any more financially responsible or in better financial shape, does it?

Quit obfuscating and address simple points. Like we have to teach children, you gotta pay the piper sooner or later.

These superfans have an excuse for every failure.

I just cant grasp human beings hero worshipping lifer politicians. Lifer politicians?!?!?

If you must hero worship people, at least hero worship people like sports stars, musicians, or celebrities, like normal hero worshipper types do.
                  Who the fuk is Steve?

Cali is supporting other states. If tthe choices is give to shiiit holes Florida.and Texas or give it to Cali citizens I vote Cali citizens. Sounds like the rest of the nation is just pissed off Cali isn't giving more. Lol. Fuk off.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    I just bought a boat from a cop in Redding. He said the same thing. The guys he works will are leaving the state when they retire. I don't blame them. I did the same thing.

Hey gotta do what ya gotta do. Some people can't leave right now. To tell you the honest truth I wish people would stay and fight.
                    Lucky bastard. I envy you being retired

Enjoy the boat. Look to join soon enough.

Comment

Meanwhile in Texas...

Texas is getting more blue by the minute. All the Cali and New York folk are contributing to that no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                      X