Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The swamp rats are eating each other.....

Sally Yates says Comey went rogue by sending agents to interview Flynn

Washington — Former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, who served in the upper ranks of the Justice Department during the FBI's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, told lawmakers Wednesday that former FBI Director James Comey went rogue when he "unilaterally" dispatched agents to interview former national security adviser Michael Flynn at the White House in the early days of the Trump administration.

In an exchange with Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham during a hearing on the FBI's "Crossfire Hurricane" investigation, Yates was asked whether she authorized the FBI's January 24, 2017, interview of Flynn.

"I didn't authorize that interview because I wasn't told about it in advance," Yates, who appeared remotely, told lawmakers.

Yates said that when she heard about the FBI's interview with Flynn, "I was upset that Director Comey didn't coordinate this with us and acted unilaterally." Graham, a Republican from South Carolina, asked whether Comey went "rogue" with sending agents to speak with Flynn, and Yates responded, "You could use that term, yes."

https://news.yahoo.com/sally-yates-s...161330588.html

It will be interesting watching the superfans deal with this. Typically they just cheer on every player on the team regardless.

But now you have players pointing fingers and blaming each other for the team's big blowout loss.

Which players side will they take, and which players will they attack?

What to do, what to do......

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      C'mon man! You a junkie? This chit for real?

So you're not really black if you dont vote Biden, and if you ask him a non-softball question you're either a junkie or you need to vote for the other guy.

Call me crazy, but I dont think that's a good election strategy.

Comment

• I think there's a good possibility Biden will win

Comment

• It is what it is alright.

[IMG]
          [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            I think there's a good possibility Biden will win
            Yeah people are that dumb lol.

Comment

• This is who people want to win. Are you kidding me?

Can we get a roll call for Biden on here again?

Comment

• He's tested all the time, but now he's not tested. Wtf

Now you know why the media want him to shut up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Thanks for the more civil tone. I appreciate that.

Nope. I was asking for confirmation, not stating that was your argument.

His emergency ACTIONS were to stop travel into the US from countries hit hardest, including China.

Also, the Feds have limited power over the States per our 10th Amendment.

As you saw, some States not only refused Federal guidance, they took actions that were opposed by Trump (Cuomo putting Covid patients in rest homes, for example).

He did just that!!!!!

He sent New York all those ventilators and even a Navy hospital ship there, even while his political opponents Cuomo and deBlasio attacked him at every opportunity.

Dude, no offense, but you either missed or ignored some seriously important facts about this topic.
                  Nah. I was talking about now. Not back in February p/March. He should acknowledge that the numbers Right now are appalling, and if he indeed has a national task force, he should fire them and start a new as the task force evidently has lost control and the measures the have suggested clearly hasn’t done enough to contain the virus.
                  Again, I'm not attacking you. The press hides good actions/results from Trump. Its quite possible you're hearing this for the first time.
                  Oh that’s not news to me. The press he is 95% anti trump so I know how to read news. Trump is not getting a fair shake in Europe that’s for sure. Somehow no republican president ever has.

So now that you found out he did indeed take some major action you called for, can we get some kind of form of "he was right on that" from you?
                  Again I was talking about now. See above.

Yes, I remember it pretty clearly. Better than you do, as we see.

How about you just agree not to attribute words to me unless you're able to source them if asked?

That's not too much to ask, is it?

That said, yes, I have brandished a weapon on the few occasions I've been threatened and felt the need to do so (and to be clear, I do not always respond that way, even when armed).

I've never been assaulted when I did that, even at times when I've been outnumbered or even dealing with a violent person with mental illness.

People tend to simmer down real quick when the person they want to attack has a gun. Its human nature.

To be more clear, I stand by my claim that guns do stop some crimes and do at times protect people from violence.
                  It’s fine. I know you are ready to pay for your right to defend yourself by being scared of fellow citizens, by having a monster crime rate, top notch homicide rates etc. I live in a country with strict gun laws and our crime rates are terrific.

You are happy. I am happy.

To each his own.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    I don't think Trumps response to the pandemic has been amazing or terrible.. I don't think many western leaders have responded that well either though.. How often do these type of pandemics happen? Similar type one would be the Spanish Flu.. that's over 100 years ago

It doesn't change the fact that going into February.. the US economy was doing great, unemployment was at all time lows and the US was putting a serious hurting on China economically.. Most of this was at least partially down to Trump.. that's just a fact

I spent over 3/4 of my life in the UK before moving to the America and one thing people don't seem to get is it's far different then most countries.. In the US Trump has governors in blue states actively working against him.. In the UK something like that would never ****ing happen even if a decent amount dislike Boris Johnson

It's not brought up anymore and long forgotten.. but no one seems to remember Cuomo threatening Trump with legal action because he wanted to lock NY down at the start of the pandemic

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/28/ny-g...uarantine.html

His own words "Trump has no authority to impose lockdown"

So yeah it's easy to say Trump should have done this and that.. sat in Denmark.. but the reality is far different

And what's wrong with that? sounds ****ing smart in this day and age if anything
                    Here's the deal. If he's a skilled negotiator like he claims he would could have approached the governors first and tried to build a consensus. At the very least sought out the states that had Republican ties and be pro active as a unit supporting each other. He did neither. That's how it happened in Canada. Granted Canada has 13 provinces and territories to deal with not 52 but still Trump has poor political skills.
                    Last edited by TonyGe; 08-05-2020, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Rioters vandalize, set fire at Portland Police Association office: police

Protesters-turned-rioters vandalized and broke into Portland’s Police Association office on Tuesday night, setting fires at the building and elsewhere nearby, police said Wednesday morning.

Hundreds of protesters marched to the office building on North Lombard Street near North Campbell Avenue and arrived at approximately 9:45 p.m., at which point police said they blocked “all lanes of traffic” at the intersection, according to information released by the department Wednesday morning.

Police said a “large fire” was started on North Lombard Street soon after the group arrived at the PPA building.

Full story:
                      https://www.foxnews.com/us/rioters-v...n-fire-protest

How can this be???

My son and the other superfans told us that the Feds were the issue and once they left all would be fine. And those guys are never, ever wrong.

Well the Feds left, and the riots continue, and seem to be getting worse.

What gives??

Comment

Working...
                      X