Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-04-2020, 11:48 PM #101
Captain Gym

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
Ogecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 40,175.38
Total Points: 41,215.54
Fine wine bro - mangler Merry Xmas - mangler Thanks. Long live the King LOL. - Sugar Freddi Medal of honor - mangler Eat up - mangler 
lucky charm - MANGLER get money - MANGLER As promised bro! - led No Message - led No Message - led 
cheers! thanks a bunch bro. - Amazinger for being honest. - Amazinger for the Russian warrior - BoZz Very much appreciated brother - BulgariasFinest Round two indeed - danny711 
Fitzsimmons Award - McGoorty Happy New Year - Freedom. I'll gladly shell out some of this to smash the chick in your sig - -Deal With It- good luck wit the fight this weekend dude!! - HUGH JASS Here's a soft pretzel for sharing those real news videos!  Keep dropping the hard-hitting truth on 'em brother. - Rostov Papa 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mangler Autism - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Head and Neck Cancer - Sox8055 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - PensionKiller Childhood Cancer - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - mangler Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - MANGLER 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANGLER Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sweet Jesus Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MANGLER World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jc8804 View Post
1. If i was lopez or loma, i wouldnt fight one another without a real crowd in the arena. Wait till 2021 pretty much and just stay busy

2. Lopez should demand a minimum of 4 mill . Loma should make at least 10 mill.

3. Demand that the undercard has a major fight everyone wants to see within the promotion.
damn, when lightweights ever made something close to that? you really went pass the line
4 mill, bhahaha. even 10 to Loma..thats just out of this world numbers)

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Ogecca MaMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 11:58 PM #102
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5925 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 149,795.92
Total Points: 312,285.82
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat I'm sure you have tons of these you delusional cunt - Fists_of_Fury Because you never cease to make stupid @ss threads - Boxing Goat 

Now if Arum can tell Crawford the same.
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 11:59 PM #103
Contender

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
TarasMarcenko will become famous soon enoughTarasMarcenko will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,952.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.M.T View Post
Lopez should buy out and come over to the PBC ��
So you just played your hand. Come over. Not go over.

Last edited by TarasMarcenko; 08-05-2020 at 12:21 AM.
TarasMarcenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 12:10 AM #104
Contender

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Cypocryphy is a glorious beacon of lightCypocryphy is a glorious beacon of lightCypocryphy is a glorious beacon of lightCypocryphy is a glorious beacon of lightCypocryphy is a glorious beacon of light
Total Points: 14,695.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoww702 View Post
"I’m not going to lose millions of dollars on an event because he thinks he’s worth more.”

Millions??? So there paying Loma $3.7 Million and Lopez $1.2 so ESPN is giving him at least $5 million to make the fight. How would Bob be losing million'(S) by giving Lopez another $700,000???
He would lose millions of dollars because Feofemale would be pushing it onto Pay-Per-View, thereby pushing it onto US to pay his check. And, of course, few of us would be willing to do that, especially now that he's shown his true colors as a punk ass *****. The alternative was to have revenue generated from all the businesses buying adds during the fight. That's from where the millions were coming. But Teofimo wants us to pay his check. You down with that? I know I am not.

And before you say ESPN and Arum have the money, just stop. Businesses are not in the business of losing money. Especially in these uncertain times and when Top Rank has a pretty deep stable but even more so when ESPN has a bazillion other sporting events it can put on. ONE LONESOME FEOFEMALE is not going to make ESPN bend knee to his demands. So unless the Bobfather can persuade the business execs at ESPN to believe that it's a good idea to spend more money on that punk, this fight is done. I can tell you that I, for one, am not going to hold my breath for this fight happening.
Cypocryphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 12:16 AM #105
Amateur

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Julian John's is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,357.67
Default How do I make a duck emoji

Teo Lopez is a nobody hasn't done shot. Lomachenko is taking a contract pay cut. HIS CONTRACT says he gets more Lopez is running because in boxing there are levels and he's not on Lomachenko level and knows it
Julian John's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 12:20 AM #106
Contender

TarasMarcenko will become famous soon enoughTarasMarcenko will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypocryphy View Post
I seriously doubt that:
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Yeah, I doubt it too. Good video, saw it when it first came out three months back.

The guy suggesting this is all contrived by Arum to kill the fight is way beyond reaching. Anyone can just fling out bs conspiracy theories no matter how baseless they are. Fact is this is a fight for undisputed and that would be a huge feather in Bob's cap if he has one of those fighters. If Teo pulled it off his next fight would be 3 to 5 million range. He could fight Haney for that final belt since Loma has the elevated version that Teo can't win.

Last edited by TarasMarcenko; 08-05-2020 at 12:25 AM.
Old 08-05-2020, 12:27 AM #107
Contender

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Cypocryphy is a glorious beacon of lightCypocryphy is a glorious beacon of lightCypocryphy is a glorious beacon of lightCypocryphy is a glorious beacon of lightCypocryphy is a glorious beacon of light
Total Points: 14,695.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarasMarcenko View Post
Yeah, I doubt it too. Good video, saw it when it first came out three months back.

Anyone can just fling out bs conspiracy theories no matter how baseless they are. Fact is this is a fight for undisputed and that would be a huge feather in Bob's cap if he has one of those fighters. If Teo pulled it off his next fight would be 3 to 5 million range. He could fight Haney for that final belt since Loma has the elevated version that Teo can't win.
Yes! Good point! "El Broken-nose" can fight Loma and then make that fight with Haney, the one he's been calling out during lockup these last few months. He would then have his millions of dollars and be able to unify the division.

See! That's good thinking right there. I like that! I wonder if "El Broken-Nose"'s manager has thought of that or pitched it to that punk ....
Cypocryphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 12:42 AM #108
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackR0bbb View Post
Bob is up to his same ole filthy tricks, I see. I'd be surprised if this fight happens this year. Lopez is right. No way in Hell he should be making 1/3 what MIDGETchenko is making.
Idiot. 5 belts in 15 fights and is a midget at 135 because three belt holders at 126 and 130 were avoiding him like the plague. So, the brave fighter, willing to go up to face bigger fighters gets a s%$t in his face snarky remark from somebody who completly lacks context and clarity.
Old 08-05-2020, 12:44 AM #109
Interim Champion

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
Phill lynott is just really nicePhill lynott is just really nicePhill lynott is just really nicePhill lynott is just really nice
Bank: 1,688.25
Total Points: 18,811.54

Bottom line if Lopez thought he could win, this wouldnt be an issue. A win guarantees your losses back and in kind on the next fight.
Phill lynott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 12:45 AM #110
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidefx996 View Post
I love how everyone is looking to cash out every fight these days. It's so lame. If you're half as good as you think you are, beat the champ and then you can write your own checks. 1.2 million isn't enough just to show up? GTFOH...
Exactly. Hell do it for free and your future is set. You just easily beat the p4p king or one of them. His father said it ends in two and Loma won't even land one punch. But really, if you do win in two,
and Loma doesn't even land a punch, you are the bomb and it would be the easiest fight of Teo's career and best 1.2 million he could make. It would make him a lot more after the win. The instant star at lightweight.

But, his father is a dufus. He is nostradumbass. Those of you that follow the father and son duo carefully will understand that reference.

Last edited by TarasMarcenko; 08-05-2020 at 01:01 AM.

Share This With Friends