Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-04-2020, 11:31 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4555 Post(s)
kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,921.72
Total Points: 112,476.65
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg Have one on me - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Default Who’s the bigger duck Callum Smith or BJS?

Both guys talked all this ****t about wanting canelo did when it came time to it both said “but give me more money”.

Two entitled idiots who don’t know the meaning of earning you’re way to the top.
kidbazooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 11:48 PM #2
Banned

Quoted: 4694 Post(s)
ShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 241,499.10
Good point,one on me. - Nomadic 

It’s hard to say.

Callum Smith was willing to take way less money than Saunders... but Saunders actually reached a verbal agreement with Canelo’s team that was trashed because Canelo wanted to explore fights against Dirrell, Ryder and Lemieux.
ShaneMosleySr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 11:58 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1371 Post(s)
R-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,030.40
Total Points: 48,979.71

The going rate for Canelos opposition was around 10-12 million for champions

Danny jacobs
Kovalev

Both BJS and Callum smith are undefeated and hold belts at 168

They offered those guys HALF of what they did Jacobs and Kovalev. So tell me how that's fair? Are Kovalev/jacobs more popular? Do they draw more?

Canelo himself right now is being a duck by refusing to take a pay cut. Now he wants to "fight" overseas. If its in the UK are you going to argue that Smith/BJS don't deserve more?

You do know why DAZN can't pay his opposition right? It's because they know they overpaid certain people, ahem, Canelo, and he wasn't worth the contact he signed.

I'll say the bigger "ducker" will be smith because no way in hell he survived a weight clause because he knows he's big and vulnerable in the range Canelo excels in. I think Canelo wants nothing to do with BJS and that he's totally fine with that.
R-Hand Southpaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 12:02 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 563 Post(s)
mxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,980.39
Total Points: 29,098.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
The going rate for Canelos opposition was around 10-12 million for champions

Danny jacobs
Kovalev

Both BJS and Callum smith are undefeated and hold belts at 168

They offered those guys HALF of what they did Jacobs and Kovalev. So tell me how that's fair? Are Kovalev/jacobs more popular? Do they draw more?

Canelo himself right now is being a duck by refusing to take a pay cut. Now he wants to "fight" overseas. If its in the UK are you going to argue that Smith/BJS don't deserve more?

You do know why DAZN can't pay his opposition right? It's because they know they overpaid certain people, ahem, Canelo, and he wasn't worth the contact he signed.

I'll say the bigger "ducker" will be smith because no way in hell he survived a weight clause because he knows he's big and vulnerable in the range Canelo excels in. I think Canelo wants nothing to do with BJS and that he's totally fine with that.
Canelo is being a duck by not taking a pay cut but in the other thread you’re saying Lopez is ducking Loma because he wants more money and Loma shouldn’t give him any of his purse to make the fight... You can’t make this shít up Lmfao.
mxtali is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 12:08 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

R-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxtali View Post
Canelo is being a duck by not taking a pay cut but in the other thread you’re saying Lopez is ducking Loma because he wants more money and Loma shouldn’t give him any of his purse to make the fight... You can’t make this shít up Lmfao.
Yeah man

Cuz 35million to 5 million

Is the same as

3.25million to 1.2 million right?

And if you're one of those guys who's only argument is percentage tell me what kind of percentages we have here?

And consider Lomachenko just took a pay cut from his contractual guarantee and Canelo is refusing to do so.

The long Canelo refuses to take a pay cut the longer he will not fight. So wanna tell me again how these two are the same?
Old 08-05-2020, 12:13 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
honestly, no one feels sorry for a guy making 35 million GUARANTEED a fight.

Same guy refused to take a pay cut even though there's no way to make him that kind of money yet needs his opposition to accept less.

No one feels sorry for someone like that.
Old 08-05-2020, 12:23 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg Have one on me - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Yeah man

Cuz 35million to 5 million

Is the same as

3.25million to 1.2 million right?

And if you're one of those guys who's only argument is percentage tell me what kind of percentages we have here?

And consider Lomachenko just took a pay cut from his contractual guarantee and Canelo is refusing to do so.

The long Canelo refuses to take a pay cut the longer he will not fight. So wanna tell me again how these two are the same?
35 or 5 mil doesn’t matter canelo has payed his dues and earn what he’s got these other guys want what he has but they don’t wanna work for it.

If Lopez is a duck than you gotta be real and call it the way it is so is Callum and bjs and I agree Lopez should stop it and take what offered beat Loma and get more in the rematch.
Old 08-05-2020, 12:28 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 563 Post(s)
mxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,980.39
Total Points: 29,098.13

Quote:
honestly, no one feels sorry for a guy making 35 million GUARANTEED a fight.

Same guy refused to take a pay cut even though there's no way to make him that kind of money yet needs his opposition to accept less.

No one feels sorry for someone like that.
Canelo is at the top of the sport. The kingpin has always payed his opponent peanuts percentage wise unless his opponent was a star. DLH did it, Floyd did it, and Pacquiao did it. And it wasn’t a problem when those guys did it, but since y’all have personal dislike for the ginger, now you want to create these double standards lmao.
mxtali is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 12:34 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Canelo is at the top of the sport. The kingpin has always payed his opponent peanuts percentage wise unless his opponent was a star. DLH did it, Floyd did it, and Pacquiao did it. And it wasn’t a problem when those guys did it, but since y’all have personal dislike for the ginger, now you want to create these double standards lmao.
Exactly

This is nothing new the cash cow earn they’re way to stardom Floyd earned peanuts with Oscar but he beat him then made a lot more from there on canelo did it with Floyd and cotto etc

These cats are entitled nowadays.
Old 08-05-2020, 06:23 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
It was a problem when they did it and its especially a problem now because every single boxer thinks they're the next floyd when they aren't.

That INCLUDES Canelo.

So why don't you shut your ****ing mouth about me only hating Canelo when that clearly isn't the case. Is it that insulting to you that I don't see Canelo in the same light you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbazooka View Post
Exactly

This is nothing new the cash cow earn they’re way to stardom Floyd earned peanuts with Oscar but he beat him then made a lot more from there on canelo did it with Floyd and cotto etc

These cats are entitled nowadays.
If i recall Floyd was given a minimum of 10 million and made 25 Million from ODLH. Thats peanuts?

Share This With Friends