Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I'm No Bum Swinging For a KO, I'm a Calculated Technician

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    I’ll do it as much as it takes cuz Fury loves to manipulate the narrative and his bandwagon fans love to project what Fury says as if they shared the same Coke stash as him!

Nothing I said wasn’t wrong, Fury tried to steal rounds by landing 1-2 punches of pitter pats while the rest were blocked and he got too much credit for that while Wilder was missing too but was landing good jabs and some jabs to the body early that no one seemed to give credit to!

The commentary didn’t help as they were so bias for Fury that of course people will think Fury is sweeping Wilder “easily” then they interview Mayweather who’s known for loving the spotlight so much that he supplants other fighters who are getting some shine in which case Wilder was prior to the fight!
    Lolx.....don't drag may weather into this. He has nothing with wilder, he only express his opinion towards the fight.

Wilder was gifted a draw, we have accepted it in good faith and move on...let it go and have some peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      Lolx.....don't drag may weather into this. He has nothing with wilder, he only express his opinion towards the fight.

Wilder was gifted a draw, we have accepted it in good faith and move on...let it go and have some peace.
      Yes, agree to disagree we will!

Fury was gifted with a ref who put money on Fury and did everything he could to keep him in the fight!

I’m sure Jack Reiss is thanking Fury for his gifts Tyson gives him for that weird knockdown count!

Unfortunately for Fury he won’t have Jack Reiss in a rematch which is why he ran to The BobFather fighting bin collectors on the ESPN app!

Move on shall we!

Comment

Would it really kill him to go swinging for a KO?

God forbid he excites the fans and angers the technical boxing hipsters.

Comment

Yes, agree to disagree we will!

Fury was gifted with a ref who put money on Fury and did everything he could to keep him in the fight!

I’m sure Jack Reiss is thanking Fury for his gifts Tyson gives him for that weird knockdown count!

Unfortunately for Fury he won’t have Jack Reiss in a rematch which is why he ran to The BobFather fighting bin collectors on the ESPN app!

Move on shall we!
          Smiles.....if wilder is so confident that he deserved a draw, he can go do it again this time on ESPN and show the world that the first was a near miss.
          That shouldn't be hard to do I believe.

Comment

Quote:
            Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff
            He beat Wilder. Only boxing politics made it a draw.

Originally posted by True That View Post
            I definitely agree with that, he did beat Wilder.
            Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              Smiles.....if wilder is so confident that he deserved a draw, he can go do it again this time on ESPN and show the world that the first was a near miss.
              That shouldn't be hard to do I believe.
              Whoops spoke too soon, Wilder just announced he will do it again early next year with Fury likely Showtime/ESPN co PPV!

The rematch will sell like hotcakes! Hope you’ll enjoy it like the rest of us will!

Comment

Whoops spoke too soon, Wilder just announced he will do it again early next year with Fury likely Showtime/ESPN co PPV!

The rematch will sell like hotcakes! Hope you’ll enjoy it like the rest of us will!
                Lolx.....I don't know what you are thinking but obviously its a good fight if they can get the set up well.
                Am going to see it.

Do you have a problem with that?

Comment

Originally posted by sayf View Post
                  I enjoy watching a boxing clinic if there's real skill involved. Knockouts are great to see, but it was also great to watch fights like Floyd vs Canelo, or even his fight against Marquez, its not exciting but its enjoyable to see a brawler like Marquez completely shut out.

I don't enjoy hugging fests for 12 rounds, that's just bad conditioning with lack of skill. Many heavyweight fights descend into that, but we have been blessed recently with some good action fights. Casuals will still complain because nobody needed an oxygen mask by the end of the fight.
                  If you know what you're looking for you can really appreciate the sweet science.
                  I agree with you. I also hate hug fest and poor skills in all rounds, especially when the poor skills are the basic fundamentals.
                  Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 06-01-2019, 06:23 PM. Reason: corrections

Comment

Working...
                  X