No announcement yet.

Why did Flynn lie to the FBI?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    That's not why Flynn was fired. He was fired after it became public he lied to Pence. Firing Flynn because he lied to the FBI is some new shit Trump made up. And Papadoupouls wasn't fired.
    Flynn lied during the vetting process

Flynn lies to fbi

Trump via pence talked to him about it, Flynn lied again

His lies become public and known to trump/pence

Trump/pence fire Flynn for lying to them

Comment

It seems pretty fishy how Trump tried to approach Comey under the table about dropping the Flynn thing, then come to find out Flynn was lying about who knows what to the FBI.

Then with Trump's track record of doing unethical things and thinking he's above the law, would anyone really be surprised if he was up to some sketchy/illegal stuff with this Russia stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        1. He didn't do anything criminal. He is just a moron. (Trumpdiots excuse). Take note another person in Trump's team also lied to FBI. I guess both are just morons, not doing anything illegal but still lied to FBI.

2. He (both) is (are) hiding something and has done something illegal (logical reason)
        Gimme a kiss butler.... Im old... Be kind just be kind

Comment

Everybody get off Mueller and the FBI! It's OK for them to do what ever they want as long as they are donating to the Democratic Party and covering up for the Clinton's and the Obama Justice and State Department.

Oh yeah I have a mistress who is an Attorney on this special council. Yes am married and have a family. Yes I hate Trump and my mistress and I exchanged a gazillion emails about how much we hate Trump. I only cheat on my family. Besides I donated to Democratic Party?

There was another FBI idiot removed from the investigation, who's wife was running for public office receiving thousands from the Democratic Party. Yeah I'm sure he was impartial!

Maybe the stupid fat kid will push a button and get rid of at least 50% of the morons on all sides.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            1. He didn't do anything criminal. He is just a moron. (Trumpdiots excuse). Take note another person in Trump's team also lied to FBI. I guess both are just morons, not doing anything illegal but still lied to FBI.

2. He (both) is (are) hiding something and has done something illegal (logical reason)
            Now my old azz has to study ... ****ing butler out American ing me...

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
              They all got caught, and now it's a matter of time until Trump's impeachment. #2
              LOL... Keep dreaming.. It's been 13 months bro. Get over it.

Hillary lies to the FBI and runs for president. This guy lies to the FBI and his life is ruined. Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Flynn lied during the vetting process

Flynn lies to fbi

Trump via pence talked to him about it, Flynn lied again

His lies become public and known to trump/pence

Trump/pence fire Flynn for lying to them
                Dont forget the fact that Trump spoke VERY HIGHLY of Flynn in public and in private even after knowing the guy lies all the time. He blamed media scrutiny for why he had to fire Flynn and he told Comey Flynn is a great guy and hopes Comey will see him clear of any wrongdoing even though Trump knew Flynn was lying to the FBI (thats a crime by the way).

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  Dont forget the fact that Trump spoke VERY HIGHLY of Flynn in public and in private even after knowing the guy lies all the time. He blamed media scrutiny for why he had to fire Flynn and he told Comey Flynn is a great guy and hopes Comey will see him clear of any wrongdoing even though Trump knew Flynn was lying to the FBI (thats a crime by the way).
                  That’s solid points

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                    Everybody get off Mueller and the FBI! It's OK for them to do what ever they want as long as they are donating to the Democratic Party and covering up for the Clinton's and the Obama Justice and State Department.

Oh yeah I have a mistress who is an Attorney on this special council. Yes am married and have a family. Yes I hate Trump and my mistress and I exchanged a gazillion emails about how much we hate Trump. I only cheat on my family. Besides I donated to Democratic Party?

There was another FBI idiot removed from the investigation, who's wife was running for public office receiving thousands from the Democratic Party. Yeah I'm sure he was impartial!

Maybe the stupid fat kid will push a button and get rid of at least 50% of the morons on all sides.
                    Unfortunately, I did time fo shizit people get a way with now.. Push comes to shove I'll skull **** these soft azz trix...
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 12-18-2017, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X