Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would "afraid of needles" version of MANNY aka "METHod man" fare against Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would "afraid of needles" version of MANNY aka "METHod man" fare against Crawford

We know he wouldn't fight outside of the TR stable so no need to bring up the other young bulls.

So how would "100 punch" PacRoid fare against Crawford?

I say MANNY walks through all counters and blocks the left with his face - after all Toradol is a wonder drug - leading to a late stoppage via TKO.

HOWEVER if there is random blood testing ex. Morales - Bud wins via UD. Pact@rds will claim robbery or make excuses as usual.

But MANNY has a very poor record when being blood tested.

SO WHO YOU GOT?

The Pacquiao who crushed Hatton might beat Crawford. Crawford is a great fighter himself so either man might win. You seem to be crediting every bit of greatness Pacquiao had to illegal drug use and saying he is a poor fighter without them. I don't believe that. I think Pacquiao was a great fighter without any drug use. If just using PEDs can turn this poor fighter Pacquiao into a beast then there should be dozens of other PED users just as good as Pacquiao and clearly that isn't the case. Pacquiao won fighter of the decade because of heart, dedication, hard training and natural born speed, strength and athletic ability and not because of illegal PEDs in my opinion.

Comment

The Pacquaio who destroyed Hatton and Cotto??? He kills Crawford

Comment

That version of Pacquiao threw a lot of combinations and was always in the position to attack. The fighters that had success against were able to stay within range, see what he was doing, and avoid most of his shots. Crawford is one of the best at being able to do that. The difference is Pacquiao hit harder than anyone Crawford has faced so it would be interesting to see how his body would hold up. I disagree that it's a guaranteed victory for Pacquiao but Crawford would have some difficulty with that version.

Comment

I'll take Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
            That version of Pacquiao threw a lot of combinations and was always in the position to attack. The fighters that had success against were able to stay within range, see what he was doing, and avoid most of his shots. Crawford is one of the best at being able to do that. The difference is Pacquiao hit harder than anyone Crawford has faced so it would be interesting to see how his body would hold up. I disagree that it's a guaranteed victory for Pacquiao but Crawford would have some difficulty with that version.
            Yeah. But what if Crawford (with Bob Arum blessing) convinced MANNY to agree to a random blood test?

And no METH or TORADOL 1 hour before the fight.

CRAWFORD by UD. MANNY has lost to less skilled opponents when properly drug tested.

Comment

Working...
            X