Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What level do you rate sullivan barrera at?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BigDummyShow showing he doesn't know much about anything. You voted Barrera a C level? You Clown.

Comment

DramaShow picks against Barrera every time and loses

Comment

I stand by my original rating. Nothing has changed. Barrera is B-level, in my opinion. Good fighter, just not elite.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          I stand by my original rating. Nothing has changed. Barrera is B-level, in my opinion. Good fighter, just not elite.
          I give him respect for bouncing back after a loss but once he runs into Stevenson or Kovalev that run will end.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
            I give him respect for bouncing back after a loss but once he runs into Stevenson or Kovalev that run will end.
            Yeah, bro. He's not getting past either one of those guys. I'll be happy if he sees the final bell.

Comment

LMFAO y'all wildin on dramashow with these thread bumps.

Comment

B, gets knocked out by Beterbiev. Doesn't have that good of a chin.

Comment

He's a world class top ten caliber guy. I consider any top ten guy a world class fighter & a A level fighter. Idk if I could see him ever doing much better then he did vs Ward, but I could see him giving problems to, if not upsetting that next tier of guys like Stevenson & Kovalev & obviously that means he's giving anyone in the top 10 issues if not beating them. BUT this is a highly competitive division with a lot of guys still finding their ceiling so by no means do I think he's not catching some L's potentially in any fight vs a top ten guy. And his advanced age isn't likely to do him any favors vs more guys in their prime who are still newer to the pro game & getting better with each fight.

Fun division. If only those tip top guys would fight each other more often. I'm talking to you Stevenson & I'm talking to you Yvon Michael with holding back Beterbeiv from whatever he can achieve.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    BigDummyShow showing he doesn't know much about anything. You voted Barrera a C level? You Clown.
                    Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    DramaShow picks against Barrera every time and loses
                    i picked him to beat smith in the pick em.

Comment

I would say B to B+

Comment

Working...
                      X