No announcement yet.

A review of all the current threads on the lounge front page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spain does have royalty.

slipped my mind because before ww2 franco dissolved the monarchy.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      PC vs. Mac - This isn't a BAD thread, tbh. Though it's symptomatic of this site that - and I wish I was joking, I'm being dead serious - that I read the title as "PC vs. Pac" and wondered how Mayweather's initials were "PC".

Strip club regret - a load of fuggen BETAS talk about how they've blown their monthly salary - all $150 of it - at a strip joint. I once went to a high rent strip bar in Soho, London. Chatting with this girl, and they'd said to me "do you want to buy her a drink?" so I was like "sure, why not?" After a while of her chatting to me, they bring over the bar bill and it was over £100 ($156, Fat Yanks) just for two drinks. So I'm like "sorry, but... I'm not paying that." They were like "you said you'd agreed to buy two drinks, one for yourself, one for her." I was like "yeah, I DID, but I didn't expect it to cost over £50 per drink, wtf?"

So they called over some huge bouncer who was asking me questions, some huge East End wideboy there to put the scares on me, "what's facking goin' on, you cant?" he was saying. Then he stood and stared at me for about fifteen minutes. The idea was, I'd lose my nerve and pay up. But I kept thinking "what will they do to me if I don't?" He came up after some time and just said "I think you'd better go" and I left. He had no idea I'd nearly **** my pants.

Missing Joffrey as king right about now... - I have no idea what this is about. At all. It's like a foreign language to me.

Where do you meet most the girls you get with? - Red K given for bad grammar.
      I read as PAC vs May when I first saw it. I'm like "fok is this doing here? Invading da lounge!"

Comment

Kill this guy already!! - Another ISIS thread, this one only goes four replies before a Fat Yank talks about nuking people. I imagine you guys have heard of "Godwin's Law", an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches". For US sites, it's "Fat Yank's Law"... you can only go three minutes without someone expressing the wish to nuke people. You Fat Yanks always have to go one bigger.
        True, I have yet to see an ISIS thread go differently.

Comment

Can We Theoretically Re-Create Dinosaurs With DNA Manipulation? - FFS. See, I like to imagine that the lounge is full of learned, creative and intelligent people. Yet there's always - I mean fucking ALWAYS - some fucktarded discussion relating to science or theology on the front page. Every. Damn. Day.

"If I took a shit and threw it into space, would it turn into an alien?"
          "If God doesn't exist, then who created my dick so I can have a wank?"

STFU.

2015 Fantasy Football thread - Fair enough, I guess I should expect there to be SOME sports threads in a forum so starved of female members that you all went nuts over a moley whale. But I just don't get the like for basketball/football/American football/baseball/cricket/UFC/golf/any other ****ing sport that doesn't involve half-naked dishes punching each other as the Marquis of Queensbury saw fit. This ****'s "Football" doesn't even have the term "American" before it. I don't rate football at all, but it's not "soccer", you Fat Yanks.

Golf's US OPEN was pure drama - Here's another fucker, look. Golf was pure "drama". Omar Little involved in a stand off with Prop Joe in The Wire is drama. Sticking a lighted match in the end of your own cock and then shagging a girl with a vagina made out of petrol is drama. Watching a pair of twats hitting balls into holes with sticks is what you do when you're in a Florida retirement home. What a straight-up ****.

Real Men of Genius Tabernacles Vol. 1: The Definition of A ****ing Beta/Real Men of Genius Tabernacles Vol.2: The Definition of a True Alpha Male - Watch and learn, guys. Obviously if EVERY thread was a joke thread, it'd get stale, but Sterling Archer has come up with some top drawer shit right here. It's rare I read a lounge thread these days and don't think "the thread starter is a complete wankstain", but Archer has brought his A Game here.

Comment

Can We Theoretically Re-Create Dinosaurs With DNA Manipulation? - FFS. See, I like to imagine that the lounge is full of learned, creative and intelligent people. Yet there's always - I mean fucking ALWAYS - some fucktarded discussion relating to science or theology on the front page. Every. Damn. Day.

"If I took a shit and threw it into space, would it turn into an alien?"
            "If God doesn't exist, then who created my dick so I can have a wank?"

STFU.

2015 Fantasy Football thread - Fair enough, I guess I should expect there to be SOME sports threads in a forum so starved of female members that you all went nuts over a moley whale. But I just don't get the like for basketball/football/American football/baseball/cricket/UFC/golf/any other ****ing sport that doesn't involve half-naked dishes punching each other as the Marquis of Queensbury saw fit. This ****'s "Football" doesn't even have the term "American" before it. I don't rate football at all, but it's not "soccer", you Fat Yanks.

Golf's US OPEN was pure drama - Here's another fucker, look. Golf was pure "drama". Omar Little involved in a stand off with Prop Joe in The Wire is drama. Sticking a lighted match in the end of your own cock and then shagging a girl with a vagina made out of petrol is drama. Watching a pair of twats hitting balls into holes with sticks is what you do when you're in a Florida retirement home. What a straight-up ****.

Real Men of Genius Tabernacles Vol. 1: The Definition of A ****ing Beta/Real Men of Genius Tabernacles Vol.2: The Definition of a True Alpha Male - Watch and learn, guys. Obviously if EVERY thread was a joke thread, it'd get stale, but Sterling Archer has come up with some top drawer shit right here. It's rare I read a lounge thread these days and don't think "the thread starter is a complete wankstain", but Archer has brought his A Game here.
            Hilarious installment. But an 8th bannage for the year? wtf!!!

Comment

I find a lot of it is Green Teef hype though, innit?

"our Royal Family is the best, Di is the people's princess". They always talked about her like she was Scarlett Johanssen or summat. This is one time where the lounge can literally say they've done better.

I actually preferred Sarah Ferguson... she looked DIRTY.
              PC vs. Mac - This isn't a BAD thread, tbh. Though it's symptomatic of this site that - and I wish I was joking, I'm being dead serious - that I read the title as "PC vs. Pac" and wondered how Mayweather's initials were "PC".

Strip club regret - a load of fuggen BETAS talk about how they've blown their monthly salary - all $150 of it - at a strip joint. I once went to a high rent strip bar in Soho, London. Chatting with this girl, and they'd said to me "do you want to buy her a drink?" so I was like "sure, why not?" After a while of her chatting to me, they bring over the bar bill and it was over £100 ($156, Fat Yanks) just for two drinks. So I'm like "sorry, but... I'm not paying that." They were like "you said you'd agreed to buy two drinks, one for yourself, one for her." I was like "yeah, I DID, but I didn't expect it to cost over £50 per drink, wtf?"

So they called over some huge bouncer who was asking me questions, some huge East End wideboy there to put the scares on me, "what's facking goin' on, you cant?" he was saying. Then he stood and stared at me for about fifteen minutes. The idea was, I'd lose my nerve and pay up. But I kept thinking "what will they do to me if I don't?" He came up after some time and just said "I think you'd better go" and I left. He had no idea I'd nearly **** my pants.

Missing Joffrey as king right about now... - I have no idea what this is about. At all. It's like a foreign language to me.

Where do you meet most the girls you get with? - Red K given for bad grammar.
              I agree about Sara Ferguson, she was the skankiest royal I can remember seeing

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo's View Post
                Hilarious installment. But an 8th bannage for the year? wtf!!!
                I really had to pull out all the stops for that eighth one. It was getting so I had less bans than months in the year... embarrassing.

Comment

White men cant jump? - SlimShandy ain't a bad fellow, but why's he such a fuggen BETA all the time for?

"People say white people can't jump, but they do well at high jump, so that proves them wrong, doesn't it?" Yeah, good for you, mate. People say black people have big dicks, but 4Corners only has three inches hard. I guess I just proved another point about stereotypes - maybe I need to make a thread on that as well?

What a ****.

Comment

Working...
                  X